+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    Just call me Hillary. You know, the corrupt old bitch that attacked the character of her rapist husband's victims.

You defended a freak in a confirmed report of an adult male exposing his genitals to SIX YEAR OLD GIRLS.

This is not a confirmed accusation. This is a decades old accusation from an accuser with a long track record of false accusations.
    You have continually attacked the accuser in the Moore case. This is how you defend our young ladies?

I defended the right of a transgender woman (woman in the eyes of Washington law) to use the proper facilities for her legal gender of the university she attends. Anyone who was up in arms about that but now attacks the accuser in the Moore case has no claim to being a defender of our women. I have no intentions of continuing the discussion on the Evergreen University case.
    Go Dawgs!

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

She has made unfounded claims in the past.

You're an attorney. How will the unfounded "claims" do in a court of law?

Typical liberals. Can't win on your anti-American policies. So, you put the opposition on trial in the court of pubic opinion.

How did that work out for you in 2016? Slow learners, are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    You have continually attacked the accuser in the Moore case. This is how you defend our young ladies?

I defended the right of a transgender woman (woman in the eyes of Washington law) to use the proper facilities for her legal gender of the university she attends. Anyone who was up in arms about that but now attacks the accuser in the Moore case has no claim to being a defender of our women. I have no intentions of continuing the discussion on the Evergreen University case.
    You liberal idiots have lost it. The fact you are all insane has no bearing on natures.

It was a man swinging his dick around in front of SIX YEAR OLD GIRLS.

The fact you liberals say, "he feels like a woman, so we are going to insist that he be called a woman" does no mean squat except to prove your abject stupidity.

Moore's accuser has a track record of false accusations.

Clinton's accusers do not have that same track record, yet you ignore them.

Once again....
    I defended the right of a transgender woman (woman in the eyes of Washington law) to use the proper facilities for her legal gender of the university she attends.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Are you that damned stupid or are you on drugs?

You defended a cross-dresser swinging his dick in front of little children. That makes you as sorry as his mentally ill ass.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Your lack of understanding and empathy for those across the gender spectrum is painfully obvious to everyone. My statement was factually correct under Washington law. I understand that is difficult for folks who refuse to leave the dark ages to come to grips with. Now stop deflecting the discussion from the OP issue.
    Go Dawgs!

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Democrats are proud of him. The only liberal with a confirmed kill in their War On Women.
    Democrats are expected to be disreputable. Judge Moore portrays himself to be a good Christian man.

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Your lack of understanding and empathy for those across the gender spectrum is painfully obvious to everyone. My statement was factually correct under Washington law. I understand that is difficult for folks who refuse to leave the dark ages to come to grips with. Now stop deflecting the discussion from the OP issue.
    AWWWW....I don't believe some sick freak should be allowed to wave his dick in front of SIX YEAR OLD GIRLS. Yes, I'm really in the dark ages.

Your lack of understanding and empathy for the rights of small children over some sick God damned freak is not only disgusting and repulsive, but also morally bankrupt. You need to see a psychiatrist, because you are one ****ed up individual.

Several of you have asked "why did the women wait so long to come out with their stories?" I would think that the posts on this thread would be the answer to that question. When men who loudly proclaim themselves as "protectors of our young ladies" attack the women who make the accusations, calling them liars and *****s, is it any wonder why women have been keeping quiet on these matters. even now, when such behavior by men is no longer acceptable to the general society the victims are being attacked. Thirty years ago it would have been even worse.

A grown man in his thirties was effectively banned from the local mall because of his predilection for trolling for teenage girls and his victims are still attacked as liars and *****s. Until this type of behavior by the general public is no longer accepted women are going to continue to suffer sexual assault quietly. Wake up, America.
    Go Dawgs!

Until this type of behavior by the general public is no longer accepted women are going to continue to suffer sexual assault quietly. Wake up, America.
    America is waking up.

Sick freaks waving their dicks in front of children and demanding to use the bathroom with them are a couple of the reasons why Donald J. Trump is POTUS.

Get used to it.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

America is waking up.

Sick freaks waving their dicks in front of children and demanding to use the bathroom with them are a couple of the reasons why Donald J. Trump is POTUS.

Get used to it.
    HAHAHAH. That might be the funniest thing I've seen you say.

Master Gunnery Sergeant FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Several of you have asked "why did the women wait so long to come out with their stories?" I would think that the posts on this thread would be the answer to that question. When men who loudly proclaim themselves as "protectors of our young ladies" attack the women who make the accusations, calling them liars and *****s, is it any wonder why women have been keeping quiet on these matters. even now, when such behavior by men is no longer acceptable to the general society the victims are being attacked. Thirty years ago it would have been even worse.

A grown man in his thirties was effectively banned from the local mall because of his predilection for trolling for teenage girls and his victims are still attacked as liars and *****s. Until this type of behavior by the general public is no longer accepted women are going to continue to suffer sexual assault quietly. Wake up, America.
    Oh that is BS, common. You can not have it both ways, you either treat women as equals are you do not. They have a responsibility to report a crime against them, if they choose not to, they cannot expect to come out 30 years later and expect anyone to believe them. They should be questioned and this type of crime should be approached with some skepticism.

I do not assume they are sluts are liars. I assume the person they are accusing is innocent until proven otherwise. Based on statements from Moore, the few I have seen, I tend to now believe the woman. That does not mean I was wrong for given him the benefit of doubt. Claiming someone is a pedophile or rapist without any real evidence is a significant problem in this country. We have devalued the language so much for things like rape, assault, and racism, that it is impossible to determine when it is legit becuase of all the liberals crying wolf. Frankly, Democrats call every Republican a sexist or racist or whatever. It makes it hard to take any real charges serious. He may still get elected, but the people of Alabama should think twice. They should put another Republican up in his place.
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMac View Post
    Oh that is BS, common. You can not have it both ways, you either treat women as equals are you do not. They have a responsibility to report a crime against them, if they choose not to, they cannot expect to come out 30 years later and expect anyone to believe them. They should be questioned and this type of crime should be approached with some skepticism.

I do not assume they are sluts are liars. I assume the person they are accusing is innocent until proven otherwise. Based on statements from Moore, the few I have seen, I tend to now believe the woman. That does not mean I was wrong for given him the benefit of doubt. Claiming someone is a pedophile or rapist without any real evidence is a significant problem in this country. We have devalued the language so much for things like rape, assault, and racism, that it is impossible to determine when it is legit becuase of all the liberals crying wolf. Frankly, Democrats call every Republican a sexist or racist or whatever. It makes it hard to take any real charges serious. He may still get elected, but the people of Alabama should think twice. They should put another Republican up in his place.
    Your response isn't really the issue though...

I won't name names, but read back through this thread. There are clear examples of what UGABrad is describing.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast