+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646651652653654655656
Results 6,551 to 6,554 of 6554

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Logan was awesome. We just saw Thor Ragnarok. Amazing.

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

"Miracle at St. Anna" directed by Spike Lee. An expensive artifact is found in the home of a murderer, tells the story of how he acquired it during WWII.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDThirstyAg View Post
    "Miracle at St. Anna" directed by Spike Lee. An expensive artifact is found in the home of a murderer, tells the story of how he acquired it during WWII.
    Good friend of mine sat next to him on the floor at the Knicks game the other night. Said he only clapped for the black players. White dude on their team tearing it up he wouldn't clap once. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

going to see Justice League. It looks like s*** but it has my two fav. DC superhero's, Flash and Wonder Woman.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646651652653654655656