+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why it's fitting UK would beat UT this season.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Why it's fitting UK would beat UT this season.

If there was ever going to be a year that we'd beat Tennessee, it's this one. Think about it.

1. No chance at a bowl game.

2. Tennessee is almost as big of a pile of **** as us.

3. The fanbase will be nearly completely deprived of any sense of accomplishment and joy because of what the win really represents; new life for our loser, in over his head, incompetent boob of a coach.

4. People who attend every single year just in case this is the year (such as me; I've been to 6 straight UK-UT games) won't be attending because we hate our loser coach.

Yep. If we're going to beat Tennessee, it will be this season. Seriously, it makes perfect sense. In years past we all make thousands of reasons up why THIS IS THE YEAR. This year we've accepted our beatdown and the only reasons we can come up with are completely negative. Now THAT'S the UK Football way to end a streak.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Why it's fitting UK would beat UT this season.

Sounds like a perfect storm.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

I see what you're saying but I still think Tennessee wins.. The misery continues. Maybe Joker will get fired.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

To top off this awesome football season they should play Yackety Sax over the sound system as the team takes the field.
    L's Down.

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

If Joker ends the streak against UT, he will be in charge for at least 2 more years. You can bank on that...

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

I would love to see Ky beat em this year and keep them from a bowl game.

I hope we don't win. I hope we lose.

I hope Tennessee rubs their d***s all over our field after the game and decides to ejaculate all over the endzone. I hope there are 30,000 UT fans singing "Rocky Top" as Joker stumbles out to midfield with his shoes untied (because he's too big of an idiot to tie them) with that stupid loser grin on his face to shake Dooley's hand. I hope Dooley pisses on him and rubs his face in some of Smokey's poop during the handshake.

I hope UT's fans gather around our loser player's tunnel to yell 27 or whatever the f*** the streak is at now at them, and I hope they attempt to hand Joker money for giving them the bowl game they want. I hope UT runs up the score, throwing a 98 yard double reverse touchdown pass to the punter as time expires. I hope this is the worst beatdown ever, surpassing Georgia Tech defeating Cumberland College 222-0.

Most of all, I hope Joker Phillips never walks the sideline again at Commonwealth Stadium as UK head coach.
    Because, if he's back...I won't be until he's gone. I know I'm not alone. There are 25,000 others just like me who will be gone.
    These are called the true fans.

In conclusion,
    Go Vols.
    L's Down.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

You know, I was just thinking about this yesterday. We suck ass, have nothing to play for now, and a loss only helps stoke the fire under Joker. Winning pretty much brings out the fire hose as far as the administration is concerned. In order to maintain the misery that is UK football then of course the universe will make us win.

Its also funny you mentioned yackety sax... if I thought I could find enough clips on youtube, I'm tempted to put together a compilation of all of this years blunders set to that song.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

I hope we lose for Brumm's sake...He really wants this one.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

No offense UK fans but I think with Bray back UT wins the game.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast