+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UT @ Vandy

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

UT @ Vandy

tonight at 6:00 on ESPN. Line is Vandy -3.

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Ooh that's dirty! Orangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forums Orangetd88's Avatar

Re: UT @ Vandy

Go Vols.

Sergeant rockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forums

My head tells me vandy wins this one but my heart tells me the vols win it... hopefully my heart is right

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

The Vandy fans are gonna give Mr. Jefferson Pilot Prince the BUSINESS, I tell ya...THE BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Boy, if there was ever a time you wish both teams could find a way to lose a game this would be it.

Either way, it's gonna de-congest some of the top of the East, because somebody is leaving with 3 losses tonight in conference play. I guess I hope UT wins and gives Vandy a third loss, because I think we'll give UT its third loss on Saturday.

Corporal aVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant futureaVolwith1Ball has a brilliant future

Chism is healthy and coming off the best game of his career. Something tells me he is going to go back to his old ways of owning Ogilvy.

Staff Sergeant govandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forums

I wonder if these Vol fans will be posting after the game. GO DORES
    Vanderbilt University. Ranked in the top 25 Nationally in the 4 major sports in 2008. And they tell us we don't belong in the SEC..

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Should be a great game and I can't wait for it.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Go Vols...

I want ESPN Gameday to mean something this Saturday at Rupp. If that means pulling for the Vols to be as good as they can for the national build up, then that's a cross I will reluctantly bear.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergeant gmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forumsgmecockrugby has a great deal of respect on the forums

What the line on the time that Chisms headband falls off?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast