No one talking aobut Arizona/Oregon betdown??????? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : No one talking aobut Arizona/Oregon betdown???????

Bama_Man
11-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Holy cow really?

Arziona is currently RAILING Oregon 42-16, and the Cats just picked off Mariotta (again) in the red zone.

Ka'Deem Carey, the best RB some of you don't know, has killed the Ducks. Great play from the QB but the story is defense. The Arizona D has really laid the hammer down on Oregon.

5 mins left in 4th, and Zona has ball.

This ruins Mariotta's Heisman chances and basically gives Stanford the PAC-12 North (I believe not sure. I think they both play in North, but its Stanford's now really).

45 carries, 200 yards, 4 TDs for KaDaeem Carey.

Bubba
11-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Oregon is just abunch of quacks.

xAuBuRn
11-23-2013, 07:49 PM
I could not even imagine how bad a beat-down Alabama would of given them. That makes a top 5 match-up for the Iron Bowl possibly top 4 if Baylor loses tonight, which I think is a strong possibility.

Bama_Man
11-23-2013, 08:02 PM
I told my dad tonight that we very well could see Auburn v. Ohio State (or FSU) for a national title. If:
Alabama loses to Auburn
Auburn wins the SECCG
Baylor loses tonight
Jameis Winston gets charged and kicked off team and they lose ACCCG (OR)
Ohio State loses to a good Michigan State team (very possible).

Its more likely tOSU loses to MSU than FSU losing to anyone on their schedule, so Auburn is still very much alive in the BCS title hunt.

As is Mizzou, Mizzou is in same boat. They have to win out, beat the West in SECCG, and have Baylor/Ohio State both lose.

Three SEC teams still alive for the BCS title, exciting!

Bama_Man
11-23-2013, 08:03 PM
xAU, can you imagine what that poor Oregon defensive line would have been like after a game with Alabama or even Florida State? They would be eaten alive.

Even the Oregon offense looked completely average. A good defense can beat them up. They can't block, and Mariotta's inaccuracy is hurting them (I TOLD YOU GUYS he was not accurate before the season but no one believed me).

Trav
11-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Does Oregon have a bunch of immigrants on their team? Because Arizona brutalized them.

GR8NESS
11-23-2013, 11:33 PM
I still think we see Missouri/Auburn vs. FSU in the title game in the event AU beats Bama. Ohio State isn't beating Michigan State, and you guys can put that one in your sigs.

Storm
11-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Michigan States offense isn't good enough to beat osu. You can put that in your sig.

F3ck Rich Rod. He couldn't even beat B1G teams when he was at Michigan.......now we got a fat f3ck in over his head who does nothing on the sidelines but clap his hands like a big goof.

MKfromPA
11-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Does Oregon have a bunch of immigrants on their team? Because Arizona brutalized them.

It may be more like Arizona used illegals to outrun Mariotta and the Ducks. :lol: How the heck did Oregon get shown up by D**k Rod? WTF!!

I could not even imagine how bad a beat-down Alabama would of given them. That makes a top 5 match-up for the Iron Bowl possibly top 4 if Baylor loses tonight, which I think is a strong possibility.

Yes sir, AU is ranked #4 now; so #1 vs. #4. Amazing, isn't it?

I still think we see Missouri/Auburn vs. FSU in the title game in the event AU beats Bama. Ohio State isn't beating Michigan State, and you guys can put that one in your sigs.

I bet OSU will find a cheap way to get it done. Still can't see them losing to anyone in the B10. They should handily beat Michigan (unfortunately) and win the B10 Title game against Sparty. Based on what I've seen out of UM all year - a ton of inconsistency - there's a long shot OSU would let down against them. If some miracle would happen I'll take it. I would love to see the Nuts get cracked in the B10 Title Game...

Michigan States offense isn't good enough to beat osu. You can put that in your sig.

F3ck Rich Rod. He couldn't even beat B1G teams when he was at Michigan.......now we got a fat f3ck in over his head who does nothing on the sidelines but clap his hands like a big goof.

:lol: Someone's got to take credit for when UM wins, right? Why not have it be Hoke, the fattest male cheerleader I've ever seen on the sideline. :rotf:

I agree with you about D**k Rod.... Rep to you. That piece of **** chokes at WVU and UM but somehow scores upset wins at U of A. Maybe because there is no pressure to win in the desert. I mean, who cares about football out there anyway? U of A is a basketball school. They'd never be able to get a solid football program going...

GR8NESS
12-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Boom!

Storm
12-08-2013, 12:45 AM
I've never been more happy to eat crow in all my life.

MKfromPA
12-20-2013, 09:10 AM
I've never been more happy to eat crow in all my life.

I hope Rich Rod and U of A get rolled in their bowl game....