Penn State upset Michigan in 4 OTs. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Penn State upset Michigan in 4 OTs.

SavageOrangeJug
10-12-2013, 09:23 PM
I turned over to watch the Ole Miss vs A&M game, but had to watch the end of this game. The last 5 minutes and 4 OTs was some exciting football. 43-40 final.

Djshockley3
10-12-2013, 09:54 PM
That was awesome.

ACCFanInTraining
10-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Anyone heard from Storm :rotf:

Bama_Man
10-12-2013, 11:41 PM
I turned over to watch the Ole Miss vs A&M game, but had to watch the end of this game. The last 5 minutes and 4 OTs was some exciting football. 43-40 final.

One of the better games I've seen all year, from an excitement standpoint.

Both teams had to rally at certain points, lots of craziness and excitement, kickers missing big kicks (even tho I always feel bad for the kids who end up missing kicks that lose games. they are just college kids and very few make the NFL. they do it because they like to kick, and they really take a ton of blame when the defense is usually as at fault if not more.), and huge plays.

The B10 is pitifully bad in terms of talent and good teams tho. Ranked Northwestern loses by like 40 to Wisconsin, and Michigan loses to a team that lost to UCF.

Bama_Man
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM

One of the better games I've seen all year, from an excitement standpoint.

Both teams had to rally at certain points, lots of craziness and excitement, kickers missing big kicks (even tho I always feel bad for the kids who end up missing kicks that lose games. they are just college kids and very few make the NFL. they do it because they like to kick, and they really take a ton of blame when the defense is usually as at fault if not more.), and huge plays.

The B10 is pitifully bad in terms of talent and good teams tho. Ranked Northwestern loses by like 40 to Wisconsin, and Michigan loses to a team that lost to UCF.

Storm
10-12-2013, 11:49 PM
**** this thread

SavageOrangeJug
10-13-2013, 05:08 PM
**** this thread
Come on, Storm. It isn't like you got beat at home by Appy State or something.

:nyuk:

Jimmy Reb
10-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Happy for Penn St.

Storm
10-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Anyone heard from Storm :rotf:

Anyone heard from ACCFan :rotf:

MKfromPA
10-20-2013, 09:02 AM
UM had a nice bounce back last night against IU. Nice way for the Wolverines to regroup after last week. IMO this game could have been a letdown waiting to happen. IU isn't a joke this year like they usually are in the B10. They have a nice offense and the defense is better. The Hoosiers beat PSU 2 weeks ago for the first time ever.