Rutgers vs Louisville [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers vs Louisville

scgamecock312
10-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Louisville going right down the field

Bama_Man
10-11-2013, 01:51 PM
UoL won, but it was far from an impressive, dominant performance.
Teddy B had a good game, but not great. 300 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, but UoL only won by 7. The Cards needed to win big, they need all the style points they can get but they didnt overwhelm Rutgers.

Teddy was missing his two biggest WR threats, Parker didn't play and his #2 WR got hurt early. Parker is their best WR, you could tell they missed him in the red zone.

Side note, I thought Dyer played well. I had almost forgot he transferred and was eligible there this year.

I don't hate UoL, I actually believe they are one of the five-six best teams in teh nation, btu they will have to have EVERYBODY lose one game at least before they are even in teh discussion for a BCS title game berth.

Dawgilicious
10-11-2013, 02:12 PM
They won by 14 though...lol

Bama_Man
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
It was 17-10 late in the 4th when I stopped watching. Rutgers threw two 4th quarter INTs when they were only down 7.

UoL might have added one more TD, but it was still not an impressive, dominant, performance.

Dawgilicious
10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Yeah Rutgers had a great shot at it, Nova just had a bad game. UL wasn't dominant, but they won, but perception is always going to be bad unless they dominate people

MKfromPA
10-12-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm tired of hearing how great Bridgewater is. He is a great talent, but there is NO NEED for him to be shoved in everyone's faces at every turn. He plays for Louisville, which is in the AAC, not considered a BCS conference. I doubt he would be this great playing the SEC every week... U of L had difficulty with Kentucky. UK would probably win the AAC if you take U of L out.