Do Tennessee fans want Kiffen to fail? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Do Tennessee fans want Kiffen to fail?

zud the hut
07-27-2013, 03:04 PM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1717259-usc-ad-pat-haden-says-lane-kiffin-is-not-on-hot-seat-in-state-of-football-video?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

Herchel
07-27-2013, 03:43 PM
I hope he stays at SoCal until he retires. The condoms are 9th in all time wins, UGA is 10th. We could pass them if the Lame Train stays.

SavageOrangeJug
07-28-2013, 09:35 PM
When he does fail, and he will fail. It could not happen to a more deserving person.

Kiffin's downfall will happen because he is completely devoid of moral character, integrity, and ethics.

BamaHoHo
07-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Not a Tennessee fan but I hope he fails, doing just good enough to keep his job though.

IllinoisDawg63
07-28-2013, 10:41 PM
This f'ing goof had no business taking an SEC job.....End of story.

lz2112
07-29-2013, 12:13 AM
Not just Vol fans, I imagine most of the SEC as well. He f&%$#d up one of our own. We may infight nastily, but mess with one of our kin?

ugabrad
07-29-2013, 12:48 AM
I want him to fail so badly that it will take a decade for SoCal football to recover...

2008 National Champions
07-29-2013, 12:50 AM
I hope he stays just long enough to wreck USC like he wrecked UT.

zud the hut
07-29-2013, 01:29 AM
I want him to fail so badly that it will take a decade for SoCal football to recover...
To tell you the truth....I have no love whatsoever for USC and if what you said happens then that would make me happy...I might even get happy feet!

IllinoisDawg63
07-29-2013, 07:29 AM
When SoCal brought back Robinson as HC, things were cool. Beyond that with whineyf**k Carroll and now Lane No brain they get what they deserve.

rstew3
07-29-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't like the way he left, but I understand it. He left for his dream job, and he knew he SHOULD have an easier road to a National Title there. I hate the position he left us in, but looking back, it all happens for a reason. There is optimism now at UT, and without his departure, we may be in a 5th year of his tenure at UT, and I imagine it would have been a mediocre span for us. I think most fans like Butch Jones, and finally have someone that wants to be at UT above all other places. He's not someone else's son, etc. He has made his own records. I for one am really looking for to cheering for this guy, and I don't think I have been more behind a coach since Fulmer left.

That said. **** USC, and **** Kiffen. I hope he gets railroaded by the NCAA and sent back to be his daddy's assistant.

Jimmy Reb
08-15-2013, 05:19 PM
I can understand why UT fans hate him, but really don't understand why fans of other SEC schools hate him so much. It seems to be a bandwagon effect. I have a different take on Lane, being a lifelong SC fan, I wish him the best. He did a great job as OC under coach Carroll, so he is not as big of a dummy some thinks he is. Some forget what devastating sanctions SC suffered and still are reeling from the effects of lost scholarships, making depth a big issue, for another 2 years at least. I too was very disappointed at last years season (I never thought for a minute they were #1material), never thought they'd be 7-6 however. Bottom line, I wish him well this year, but if he has another season like last year, he needs to go.

Herchel
08-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I can understand why UT fans hate him, but really don't understand why fans of other SEC schools hate him so much. It seems to be a bandwagon effect. I have a different take on Lane, being a lifelong SC fan, I wish him the best. He did a great job as OC under coach Carroll, so he is not as big of a dummy some thinks he is. Some forget what devastating sanctions SC suffered and still are reeling from the effects of lost scholarships, making depth a big issue, for another 2 years at least. I too was very disappointed at last years season (I never thought for a minute they were #1material), never thought they'd be 7-6 however. Bottom line, I wish him well this year, but if he has another season like last year, he needs to go.

It's not bandwagon for me. He is a T-U-R D.

Cuz
08-16-2013, 01:30 AM
I agree with H. Dude is a used corn cob.

gjensen,SC
08-23-2013, 06:51 PM
No one that I know in SC is rooting for him. I am one of those that does not mind seeing someone with that mindset get their bubble busted. Would be good for him.

As much as I would like to see SC beat Tennessee for a few more years, would rather see Tennessee up and in the hunt.

zud the hut
08-24-2013, 01:17 AM

It really isn't a bandwagon effect! SEC fans just don't like him and it's just that simple.

MKfromPA
08-24-2013, 11:00 AM
I can understand why Vols fans want Kiffin to fail. The way he left Tennessee was not ideal. Personally, I am not a fan of him either. I don't think he knows what he is doing at USC. When Pete Carroll left, it seemed to me like Kiffin just jumped at taking the coaching vacancy. USC, IMO did not do an extensive search to replace Carroll. Instead I believe they just jumped at hiring him. Clearly, he's had the talent in recent seasons - like last year when they were AP preseason #1 - and failed to live up to expectations. There's no excuse, really. Losing to GT in the bowl game was terrible. Kiffin should be embarrassed. I don't understand why USC's AD is not a lot hotter on his @$$ after that. If he's smart he would take action if USC does not have a great year in 2013 - going to a BCS game - and make a change. The Trojans don't have a solidified QB, but that shouldn't be an excuse. This is USC. If Kiffin is as great as the AD thinks he is, then he had better come through this year. Not like the Trojans cleaned house... they have a lot of returning players who are capable of making a big impact.

Really Big Bama Fan
08-26-2013, 02:38 PM
They are already off of probation? I thought their violation was worse than Alabama's under Mike DuBose? Coach Kiffen has all the luck. Even though I would like to see him fail, I don't expect that he will.

Optik
08-26-2013, 03:46 PM
I hope he stays at SoCal until he retires. The condoms are 9th in all time wins, UGA is 10th. We could pass them if the Lame Train stays.

We are only 26 games back. I can't see SoCal keeping him too much longer to be honest, but if Richt can keep us in the 10-11 wins a year range and Kiffin continues to fall apart for a couple of more years, I could see us getting within 20 pretty easily. If the best case scenario occurs and they keep him for 3 or 4 more years while UGA really puts it together, we could feasilbly get within 10 games of them. Could pass them within the decade.

And LSU is only 16 behind us.

USC could be out of the top 10 by 2025-30.

socalwildcat
09-05-2013, 12:12 AM
No one that I know in SC is rooting for him. I am one of those that does not mind seeing someone with that mindset get their bubble busted. Would be good for him.

As much as I would like to see SC beat Tennessee for a few more years, would rather see Tennessee up and in the hunt.

Pac 12 fans and USC fans want Kiffen gone. He has the support of the only person that counts at this time..AD Pat Hayden (and Rhodes Scholar). I think Kiffen will fanish after this year.

MKfromPA
09-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Pac 12 fans and USC fans want Kiffen gone. He has the support of the only person that counts at this time..AD Pat Hayden (and Rhodes Scholar). I think Kiffen will fanish after this year.

As someone who follows USC, I want his @$$ gone, so you are correct. I hope this is the year where we get rid of him. I'd be willing to sacrifice this year just to have him fired.

SavageOrangeJug
09-08-2013, 09:57 AM
This will be Kiffin's last year at USC, and his last year in a major head coaching job.

He will be an assistant forever, or the head coach at East Oblivion U.

Bamadan
09-08-2013, 10:20 AM
WOW!! The burning sensation in Kiffin's butt is not hemorrhoids, but it's the hot seat getting hotter after last night's upset. Wash State couldn't even beat Auburn!!

swampmonster
09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
The problem with Kiffin is he's smug.....without reason.

What did he ever do?

I think this is it for him.

MKfromPA
09-08-2013, 12:22 PM
This will be Kiffin's last year at USC, and his last year in a major head coaching job.

He will be an assistant forever, or the head coach at East Oblivion U.

After last night's result that seems more likely. No excuse to lose to WSU... AT HOME! This could be the beginning of the end for Kiffin. If that's the case I definitely see him out by the end of the season. If the AD does not fire him, then there's a problem.

Heck Pup
09-08-2013, 12:36 PM
It's Kiffin with an "I". C'mon guys!

I am just surprised that a hole wasn't ripped in the fabric of space and time when Kiffin faced off against the great Paul Johnson in the Sun Bowl last season. The gravitational pull of the combined ego's of those two coaches could have caused the stadium to implode.

BamaHoHo
09-08-2013, 06:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTn2yjICQAA3LHF.jpg

Bamadan
09-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Check out the redone fire lane pic in this writeup:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/fire-kiffin-chants-usc-fans-lane_n_3896449.html

zud the hut
09-12-2013, 12:26 AM
It's Kiffin with an "I". C'mon guys!

I am just surprised that a hole wasn't ripped in the fabric of space and time when Kiffin faced off against the great Paul Johnson in the Sun Bowl last season. The gravitational pull of the combined ego's of those two coaches could have caused the stadium to implode.

I just realized that I misspelled his name. But it makes sense that his name is all about the I!

SavageOrangeJug
09-29-2013, 08:19 AM
When he does fail, and he will fail. It could not happen to a more deserving person.

Kiffin's downfall will happen because he is completely devoid of moral character, integrity, and ethics.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RBxLMi15vVE/TC3WuzI_tmI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/iGckHOv0VIE/s400/carnac.jpg

2008 National Champions
09-29-2013, 08:53 AM
lol just read about this. made my day. **** that guy.

Heck Pup
09-29-2013, 09:30 AM
LOL no mo' Kiffy at SoCal. The funniest thing so far this season was when that player at USC called a team meeting that Kiffer did not know about, then when the press asked Kiffin about it, he pretended he knew.

In spite of Kiffin beating UGA in '09, Georgia fans should like Kiffin. He completely destroyed the UT program. And speaking of that game, I think he deflated Crompton's balls in that game - like he got caught doing at USC and let his equipment manager take the fall for. No way Cromptard got that good overnight. He had to benefit from deflated balls.

rstew3
09-29-2013, 12:29 PM
I do feel bad for the guy. I think he could be a great coach if he would have 1 ounce of humility. I know Monte is a good guy. Maybe he can bring Lane into the cowboys and teach him to be a man and a leader. He needs to be an assistant for a while and learn from his dad how to earn respect and not feel entitled to it.

georgiaguy31015
09-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Hell I want Kiffin to fail and I am nowhere near a UT fan.

IllinoisDawg63
09-30-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm waiting for a-hole Carroll to say" I can't believe they fired one of my boys!"

zud the hut
10-01-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm surprised that Pat Hayden pulled the trigger and in the middle of the season yet. Says that USC is trashing the season.

Lane Kiffen doesn't know how to treat people and he has burned many of his bridges. I wonder how he can come back or if he will grow up and change his demeanor?

Really Big Bama Fan
10-01-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm surprised that Pat Hayden pulled the trigger and in the middle of the season yet. Says that USC is trashing the season.

Lane Kiffen doesn't know how to treat people and he has burned many of his bridges. I wonder how he can come back or if he will grow up and change his demeanor?

No--he will just go to his palatial home, his beautiful trophy wife, and happily spend his millions...