Clemson, the gift that keeps on giving [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Clemson, the gift that keeps on giving

SCgamecock2988
07-01-2013, 05:28 PM
First they have their rock vandalized while under the assumption it was a rival. Full scale investigation ensues (:rotf:) and then they find out it was one of their own fans that did it (who also happens to list 'Mexican' as one of his languages on Facebook)!! Now this:

Sammy Watkins expects Clemson to "beat the mess" out of Georgia:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/07/01/sammy-watkins-expects-clemson-to-beat-the-mess-out-of-georgia/2479487/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I really hope all of you are starting to see what we have to deal with every year....

Herchel
07-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Sammy is a legend in his own mind. Maybe he can walk the walk.

Heck Pup
07-01-2013, 08:07 PM
The rock smasher speaks Mexican? What an intellectual.

Has anyone else noticed that Watkins stats took a dive AFTER he was caught in possession of prescription speed (Adderall)? The dope might have been what made him so fast.

Just Some Hog Dude
07-01-2013, 08:33 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Watkins stats took a dive AFTER he was caught in possession of prescription speed (Adderall)? The dope might have been what made him so fast.

I am sure it aided his performance.

MKfromPA
07-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Another example of fans talking out their @$$. Not surprised, really, considering it's Clemson. Does UGA need another reason to beat them down? I don't think so.

HunkerDown
07-08-2013, 09:50 AM

Pete Carroll is going to draft him.

MKfromPA
07-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I think this thread should be renamed, "The ACC, the gift that keeps on giving (victories to the SEC in non-conference play!) at the expense of Clemson, Yech, FSU, etc.". :lol: