Everett Golson Leaves Notre Dame!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Everett Golson Leaves Notre Dame!!

Bamadan
05-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Just wow!!!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9312336/everett-golson-leaves-notre-dame-fighting-irish?src=mobile

GatorMan32
05-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Rumor alert. Rumor is he cheated on a final and got caught.

Just Some Hog Dude
05-26-2013, 03:52 AM
I bet he just wanted to play somewhere else.

Storm
05-26-2013, 06:48 AM
there's a difference in leaving and getting expelled. Oh how I love watching notre dame free fall after only 1 minute in the spot light.

GatorMan32
05-26-2013, 07:53 AM
I bet he just wanted to play somewhere else.When has a QB at such a high profile school decided he would rather play somewhere else right after playing for the National Title as QB1?

Wanderin' Reb
05-26-2013, 08:59 AM
When has a QB at such a high profile school decided he would rather play somewhere else right after playing for the National Title as QB1?

Well, he did get his **** pushed in by Bama. Maybe he realized that no matter how good he was at ND, he'd never be good enough to beat a team like that unless he joined a real CFB team.

Bamadan
05-26-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm hearing it's academic, but, of course, ND can't comment because of privacy issues. It will all come out in the wash. If you are Gunner Kiel, you're kicking yourself in the butt for committing to Wingnut at Cincy.

scgamecock312
05-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Time for Golson to come back to Myrtle Beach and play for Coastal

MKfromPA
05-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Rumor alert. Rumor is he cheated on a final and got caught.

:lol: I heard on ESPN radio this morning that "Notre Dame takes its academics very seriously" (which I bet they do) so this is HILARIOUS. This kid is screwed. No question he should have left.

I am enjoying the news because I dislike ND. Now their QB situation is shaken up. I hope this screws them for 2013.

scgamecock312
05-26-2013, 05:02 PM
:lol: I heard on ESPN radio this morning that "Notre Dame takes its academics very seriously" (which I bet they do) so this is HILARIOUS. This kid is screwed. No question he should have left.

I am enjoying the news because I dislike ND. Now their QB situation is shaken up. I hope this screws them for 2013.

Will probably hurt them, but they still have Rees who has played a good bit.

GatorMan32
05-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Got banned from ND's site because they start bringing up the SEC saying in the SEC plagiarism is a required course. I mentioned the BS from ND, OSU and PSU fans while their schools have student's dying (ND), pedophiles (PSU) and cheating (OSU), killing of fake girlfriend's (ND) while pretending their crap doesn't stink so they can vent their jealousy over the SEC. Apparently the truth hurts given I was banned for that LOL

Storm
05-26-2013, 09:51 PM
don't forget notre dame swept a rape case under the rug that led to a female student committing suicide a year or two ago......

Urb Gruber
05-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Derrick Rose approves of Golson's actions...

MKfromPA
05-27-2013, 01:21 PM
don't forget notre dame swept a rape case under the rug that led to a female student committing suicide a year or two ago......

Yeah, good call. Wasn't there also an incident involving a student falling and dying due to an unsafe video tower collapsing? ND has certainly had its fair share of being it the news... and for the WRONG reasons.

GatorMan32
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Yeah, good call. Wasn't there also an incident involving a student falling and dying due to an unsafe video tower collapsing? ND has certainly had its fair share of being it the news... and for the WRONG reasons.That was the student dying reference I made. Apparently they don't like being reminded of their crap, which in the grand scheme is much more serious than what they throw at SEC schools, when pretending they are high and mighty.

MKfromPA
05-27-2013, 06:04 PM
That was the student dying reference I made. Apparently they don't like being reminded of their crap, which in the grand scheme is much more serious than what they throw at SEC schools, when pretending they are high and mighty.

Well said. They think because they are ND that they can do no wrong. What nonsense. I'm sick of this school. They act like they are entitled because they are ND.... what a joke. And it will always be that way which is a shame.

MKfromPA
05-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like the departure of Golson has created a three-way battle for QB.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/high-school-coach-golson-learn-184034668--ncaaf.html

This whole situation definitely will shake up the Irish's offense. Say what you want about Rees, IMO he's no Golson. Can't see him leading ND to an undefeated regular season like Golson did. I don't care how much experience he has.

Storm
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
that freshman is suppose to be pretty good......6th ranked duel threat QB according to rivals i think

MKfromPA
06-12-2013, 12:57 PM
that freshman is suppose to be pretty good......6th ranked duel threat QB according to rivals i think

Brian Kelly recent announced Tommy Rees will be the starting QB for ND this fall. He's got some experience from 2012, but I don't believe he'll make a HUGE impact, or be as explosive as Golston.

Storm
06-12-2013, 01:13 PM
he's a TO machine

MKfromPA
06-16-2013, 01:50 PM
he's a TO machine

I hope this will have a negative impact on their season. ND's schedule isn't brutal, but there are games on there they NEED a QB in order to win. What sucks for them is there is only ONE home game in the final 7 weeks of the season, including 2 byes. Even if their highly touted freshman comes in, I still don't think he can help them salvage a great year.