Congrats Deterp.... [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Deterp....

Carolina Razorback
03-16-2013, 08:06 AM
on beating Dude yesterday. I watched the entire game and Duke never lead. Got a date with Carolina today at 3 est...Good luck

Dawgilicious, did Duke just give up the 1 seed in the tourney?

deterp
03-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Thank you, sir! Terps are a very young team and now have taken the ferret down twice. Bodes well for the future in the B1G.
Tim and I are being very quiet at the Heel board and I'm enjoying the glee my Heel friends are posting about Ferret and the game. Sure am glad I wasn't in the Duque locker room after that mess. :)

MKfromPA
03-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Thank you, sir! Terps are a very young team and now have taken the ferret down twice. Bodes well for the future in the B1G.
Tim and I are being very quiet at the Heel board and I'm enjoying the glee my Heel friends are posting about Ferret and the game. Sure am glad I wasn't in the Duque locker room after that mess. :)

Yeah I was excited to see the locals, UMD, win as well. Love the fact they took 2 of 3 from Duke after Coach K made all those controversial comments about Maryland leaving the ACC. Go Terps!

kentubbybasketball
03-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Nice parting gift, hum... The only thing missing is Gary Williams in the stands to watch with pride himself.

Dawgilicious
03-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Its all good. They got 2 of 3, but they have to go Play in the NIT. 1 seed is not as important this year and that will play out in the NCAAs

MKfromPA
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Its all good. They got 2 of 3, but they have to go Play in the NIT. 1 seed is not as important this year and that will play out in the NCAAs

Tough loss for the Terps Tuesday night against Iowa. Kind of sums up their season. After eeking out a win on the road at Alabama last week, they lose to Iowa at MSG. At least Turgeon has gotten this team to play to its ability at times during this season. UMD has something to build on during the off-season and that is the postseason berth. The biggest question I have with this team going into the off-season then into Year 3 of Turgeon's tenure is, will the Terrapins FINALLY be consistently good to contend in the ACC? Turgeon has made strides from year 1 to year 2, but will he finally get them over the top? I would think an NCAA berth would be expected in 2013-2014.

kentubbybasketball
04-04-2013, 08:21 PM
I think losing the Harrisons to Kentucky might push the "we're back" date back a year or so.

MKfromPA
04-04-2013, 08:26 PM
I think losing the Harrisons to Kentucky might push the "we're back" date back a year or so.

That might be the case. Regardless, Maryland NEEDS a point guard to run the offense. Until that happens, they won't go anywhere prominent.