Miami at Duke [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Miami at Duke

Carolina Razorback
03-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Coach K makes some of the most nasty faces...

Here's one from their loss at UVA two nights ago...

Hate pulling for Miami but hate worse pulling for Duke...Go Canes

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gn3ct.QOpaZNFnP2U0yvaw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusncaabexperts/COACH-K.jpg

Dawgilicious
03-02-2013, 07:45 PM
thats ok, haters are going to hate. I will take the win and titles

Carolina Razorback
03-02-2013, 07:48 PM
thats ok, haters are going to hate. I will take the win and titles

You're a Duke fan?

Dawgilicious
03-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Yes....I figured everybody knew that...lol

deterp
03-02-2013, 07:56 PM
It's Duque in sentences, CR. And the proper phrase while watching the game is "Duck Fuke". Repeat that phrase often and as loudly as your family will allow. :)
They posted that picture at the UNC board just as soon as it popped up. Got a lot of commentary, too. Absolutely prefect poster of Rat.

P.S. I'm with you on the rooting section. Hate to have to pull for the 'Canes. But I'm sure as heck not going to wish a win for the rodent.

P.S. #2 You really need to get to that other board, guy. We also discuss politics etc that affect you and your state.

kentubbybasketball
03-02-2013, 08:19 PM
You'll take the wins and TITLES??? You have one in 11 years... the SEC has three (TITLES). lol

Dawgilicious
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
I dont think you can knock his numbers. he as 4 national titles, winningest coach, 2 olympic gold medals

Carolina Razorback
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
It's Duque in sentences, CR. And the proper phrase while watching the game is "Duck Fuke". Repeat that phrase often and as loudly as your family will allow. :)
They posted that picture at the UNC board just as soon as it popped up. Got a lot of commentary, too. Absolutely prefect poster of Rat.

P.S. I'm with you on the rooting section. Hate to have to pull for the 'Canes. But I'm sure as heck not going to wish a win for the rodent.

P.S. #2 You really need to get to that other board, guy. We also discuss politics etc that affect you and your state.

I think I might have one post to my name on that board but do lurk from time to time.

I dont think you can knock his numbers. he as 4 national titles, winningest coach, 2 olympic gold medals

Congrats on the win today.

Dawgilicious
03-02-2013, 08:43 PM
I think I might have one post to my name on that board but do lurk from time to time.

Congrats on the win today.

Thanks, it was good. Ryan kelly was crazy today....lol...Def glad he has come back and looks healthy.

congrats on your win too today

kentubbybasketball
03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Who's knocking Ratface's numbers?

Dawgilicious
03-03-2013, 01:47 AM
If you have to call him a disrespectful name like that, thats cool....Glad he isnt the "coach of constant suspicion."

kentubbybasketball
03-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Haha. There are plenty of suspicions about Coach K... plenty. That 37-2 season in 1999 is suspicious (Corey Magette anyone). His verbal tirades against officials is SUSPICIOUS. His whole leader of men spiel is SUSPICIOUS.

FWIW, it's not about Coach Cal, but as you say, I'm glad my coach is John Calipari and not Coach K.

MKfromPA
03-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Duke needed to win. They got the job done. Tough and crushing loss for Miami. I have a feeling we will see a rubber match in the ACC Tournament.

kentubbybasketball
03-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Agreed, Miami is the rightful best team in the ACC at this moment though. Ryan Kelly went off and Duke still was holding its breath in the final seconds as the clock ran out. That says something about Miami more than it does about Duke IMO.

Dawgilicious
03-05-2013, 05:43 PM
the only reason they were close at the end was because Mason kept wanting to get the ball and missing FTs. If Seth or Ryan Kelly were shooting Fts, it wouldnt of mattered, but thats how it goes I guess

kentubbybasketball
03-05-2013, 05:46 PM
True, but we could all put an asterick by any score, indicating why it could have been better. lol

MKfromPA
03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Agreed, Miami is the rightful best team in the ACC at this moment though. Ryan Kelly went off and Duke still was holding its breath in the final seconds as the clock ran out. That says something about Miami more than it does about Duke IMO.

Yep, that's the way the ball bounces! But the bottom line is Duke won the game. They made enough plays so that they weren't faced with that even though Miami had those shots. The 'Canes just threw the ball up. I don't recall that they ran some nicely executed plays in the waning seconds..

kentubbybasketball
03-05-2013, 08:32 PM
In that case you have to get a shot up. A good defensive team that has scouted you will take away what you want to do in that case.