Lane Kiffin being Lane Kiffing in recruiting [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin being Lane Kiffing in recruiting

ACCFanInTraining
01-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Defers scholarship of 4* DE Kylie Fitts to Fall semester 3 days before he planned to enroll early. (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/recruit-decommits-usc-lane-kiffin-pulls-scholarship-three-165651928--ncaaf.html)

Fitts spoke with USC coaches at the Army All-American game during the weekend and they said they were ready for him to come. Monday morning he gets a call that his scholarship is deferred to the fall semester. He took extra classes to graduate early. Obviously, he has decommitted and is looking at ND, UCLA, and Washington.

MKfromPA
01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
No surprise to me, really. Kiffin is a ***** and I hope USC fires his rear end sometime before spring practice.

SavageOrangeJug
01-15-2013, 11:48 PM
What a jerkoff. He'll get his eventually.

Even his own Daddy bailed out on him.

Wanderin' Reb
01-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Geeeez they need to dump this guy. What a tool.

Coal_UGA
01-16-2013, 11:53 AM
What a jerkoff. He'll get his eventually.

Even his own Daddy bailed out on him.

His dad did not bail on him, he took the fall for him. Don't be mistaken he was fired even though they kept it quit so he could another job and save face.

ugabrad
01-16-2013, 11:59 AM
I hope the kid ends up at UDub.

AURex
01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Kiffin has so many 5* commitments that he doesn't really care about lowly 4* players.

SavageOrangeJug
01-17-2013, 07:32 AM
His dad did not bail on him, he took the fall for him. Don't be mistaken he was fired even though they kept it quit so he could another job and save face.
Monte has more integrity than Lane. Other than Lane making a quick statement to a very small group of invited media, the whole Kiffin Crew that went to USC snuck out of town, except one.

Monte Kiffin actually called and gave an interviews to some media. He was the only one to try and offer an explanation of his son's actions.

Monte wanted away from the mess his son has created. Did it help Lane? Yes, it did. However, Monte helped himself even more.

SavageOrangeJug
01-17-2013, 07:35 AM
Lane Kiffin leaves turmoil everywhere he goes.

Oakland, Tennessee, and now USC.

USC becomes an even bigger joke with reports of “flat-out brawl” in locker room after Sun Bowl (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/usc-becomes-even-bigger-joke-reports-flat-brawl-212618191--ncaaf.html)

MKfromPA
01-18-2013, 01:17 PM
I hope the kid ends up at UDub.

Yeah, either that or at UCLA. Would be a pretty big slap in the face to USC. I would actually not mind seeing that.

ACCFanInTraining
01-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah, either that or at UCLA. Would be a pretty big slap in the face to USC. I would actually not mind seeing that.

That would be awesome. USC is not even the best football team in LA now....let alone the Pac-12

Carolina Razorback
01-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Maybe he'll go play for the other Kiffin at Ole Miss...

IllinoisDawg63
01-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Monte should have cut his penis off at birth...he'll be another Petrino and screw up and hope no big school hires the worhless POS!

MKfromPA
01-18-2013, 08:48 PM
That would be awesome. USC is not even the best football team in LA now....let alone the Pac-12

UCLA is definitely "big brother" for the moment. I think USC took it for granted this year they would dominate and roll over teams considering they were the preseason #1. They've got a lot of work to do to come back to being great. It should start with getting rid of Kiffin.