Words of wisdom from FSU's James Wilder [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Words of wisdom from FSU's James Wilder

GatorMan32
01-13-2013, 01:10 PM
James Wilder ‏ @ IAm_Wilder32
I had to tel the recruits get a pack of condoms for 3.49 or be ready to buy buy diapers for 21.99!!!!!! # realtalk # lookinoutformyfuturebros

Jus keepin it real thats all

There 18 years old Finns b on they on somebody gotta tell em

Now I'm a dad and older I give dad tips lol

Ima buy the 30 pack for the yungins tonight # bigbrotonignt

Don't ever take one from a female that's how you end up buyin diapers # trapped

Don't let the female tell you she on the pill # trapped

When your done dont leave your leftovers around flush it # trapped

Jus helpin my bros before they end up wit a unwanted ��that's all I'm glad I said something kuz I got a couple whys??��

Ok done preaching may us boy's start our night legggoooooo!!!

Heck Pup
01-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Pretty sound advice on how to deal with today's ho's.

BluegrassBelle
01-16-2013, 06:50 PM
Eeew at the thought of leftovers. You have to be one nasty girl to even think about that.
I wonder why his baby mama decided to trap him of all people. She should have aimed higher.

AURex
01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Pregnancy is only one of the issues. Most of these kids arrive at college with zero sex ed due to the holy rollers control of education. So most of them know little or nothing about sexually transmitted diseases.

25% of all college students have a sexually transmitted disease (gono, herpes, syph, HIV, HPV, etc). The STD rate among FSU students is dramatically higher than the state as a whole, but that is true for most college campuses.

In a survey of college students, researchers found that most males knew how to use a condom, but only 60% of females did, and most females said they would still have sex with a guy even if he didn't have a condom. And of course, the prevalence of drink and drugs contributes to the problem.

So, even if you don't make a baby, you could still win a prize.

SCfan804
01-16-2013, 07:23 PM
I mean the guy kinda makes some solid points...

boxvic
01-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Maybe I'm weird and never put myself in a position to have to deal with baby mama drama or getting "#trapped". I thought the advice looked ok at first, then it just kept getting crazier and crazier. lol

Heck Pup
01-16-2013, 08:05 PM
In a survey of college students, researchers found that most males knew how to use a condom, but only 60% of females did, and most females said they would still have sex with a guy even if he didn't have a condom. And of course, the prevalence of drink and drugs contributes to the problem.

So, even if you don't make a baby, you could still win a prize.

"Don't know how to use a condom?" That's like saying you don't know how to put on a hat or a pair of gloves. People that dumb don't need to be having sex.