FSU fans chanted overrated at NIU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : FSU fans chanted overrated at NIU

GatorMan32
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Seriously what is wrong with them?

Wanderin' Reb
01-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Trashy fans. I saw them all over the Rivals MB saying how much UF sucked - completely ignoring the fact their team fit routed by them.

IllinoisDawg63
01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Seriously what is wrong with them?FSU sure as H wasn't dominating the Huskies in the first half. I think the majority thought it would blown open by 2nd quarter. Ignoramus 'Nole fans!

Naval Aviator
01-04-2013, 12:04 AM
I assume, having matched wits with Seminoles in the stands during your annual matchup, this is a rhetorical question.

"What's right with them?" might be an easier question to answer.

GatorMan32
01-04-2013, 10:23 AM
I assume, having matched wits with Seminoles in the stands during your annual matchup, this is a rhetorical question.

"What's right with them?" might be an easier question to answer.

LOL Unfortunately its not matching wits since they have none. Their fans are talking trash about Florida saying our team sucks forgetting the game that happened in November in Tallacrappy. Then they added that they won 3 in a row before this one. It was 2, apparently counting to 3 is not required to get into FSU.

Whats right definitely takes less time LOL

Gatorbabe
01-04-2013, 10:43 AM
I heard one of the FSU players called the opposing team's QB "terrible" after the game.... that's nice. :)

MKfromPA
02-25-2013, 09:39 PM
I heard one of the FSU players called the opposing team's QB "terrible" after the game.... that's nice. :)

Giving the opposition zero respect as usual. It's awful not to at least acknowledge your opponent, or what kind of great season they had. I guess once Bowden left, so too did the sportsmanship. :rotf:

Heck Pup
02-26-2013, 08:55 AM
And people wonder why the SEC looks down their noses at them. Thank the good Lord South Carolina stopped chanting S! E! C! after their epic victories over OOC teams like the Furman Paladins.

MKfromPA
02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
And people wonder why the SEC looks down their noses at them. Thank the good Lord South Carolina stopped chanting S! E! C! after their epic victories over OOC teams like the Furman Paladins.

For all the talking their fans do, I'd be interested to see how FSU would play in the SEC. For years they dominated the ACC, but have since lost their grip. I would like to see the 'Noles go up against some of the best teams in the country on an annual basis. Maybe their fans would shut up.

Bama_Man
02-28-2013, 03:20 PM
I wish you guys didnt hate FSU so much, but its not fair for me to ask that, you could never convince me to stop hating UT or AU lol. My brother is an alum of FSU, my aunt is a significant donor and booster to the program in Tallahassee and Ive attended almost as many FSU ballgames as Bama games. FSU is my second favorite team really, I root for them every week except against Alabama or SEC opponents. I always root for UF over FSU to needle my family and the SEC ties and UF is my second favorite SEC program. So its tough, trying to defend FSU at times while not wanting to down UF at the same time lol.

But this is retarded, and it shows how little football knowledge the FSU fanbase as a whole shows. There are a few very intelligent football-wise FSU fans, even one that posts on here at times but the fanbase as a whole is not very football inclined.

ACCFanInTraining
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
The thread that won't die...

But in FSU's defense this is what the NIU QB had to say before the game:

“They’re fast, they’re physical, but they haven’t seen anything like our offense.

We play an uptempo pace. We play really fast, a lot of shifting, guys going back and forth each way. It causes a lot of confusion. As soon as we get that rhythm going, it’s pretty hard to stop.

We plan on wearing them down. In the fourth quarter, we plan to have them on their knees—and then just keep pounding away.

The FSU defense took that kinda personally.

Bama_Man
02-28-2013, 03:54 PM
The thread that won't die...

But in FSU's defense this is what the NIU QB had to say before the game:

The FSU defense took that kinda personally.

I just saw it and posted, i had no idea its old as **** hah.

Yeah I remembered the quote from the NIU QB, I have no problems with the FSU defender(s) calling him out afterwards because of his talk before the game. But I was speaking more about FSU fans chanting overrated at a MAC champ lol.

GatorMan32
02-28-2013, 04:29 PM
I just saw it and posted, i had no idea its old as **** hah.

Yeah I remembered the quote from the NIU QB, I have no problems with the FSU defender(s) calling him out afterwards because of his talk before the game. But I was speaking more about FSU fans chanting overrated at a MAC champ lol.yeah big difference for their fans to chant that

MKfromPA
03-02-2013, 02:28 PM
yeah big difference for their fans to chant that

Every team's fans have people who act like @$$holes and chant ridiculous and inappropriate nonsense. I don't generalize team's fanbases because I don't believe that is a fair way to judge them. I base it on the individual. Clearly in this case, these FSU fans are acting like total idiots. So to me they are unsportsman like and a bunch of bad apples. But I don't let that make me believe ALL Seminoles fans are like that. So I think, IMO, it's better to take fans on a case-by-case basis depending on the individual person rather than generalizing the fanbase because there are a bunch of idiots acting rude.