80 yard punt [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : 80 yard punt

rolling baby
12-27-2012, 08:05 PM

Urb Gruber
12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Must be talking about the Cincinnati-Duke game. Helluva roll.

Urb Gruber
12-27-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL. It's only the 3rd longest punt in Duke Football history...

IBCW
12-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Yeah, that was crazy...I thought for sure it hit the sideline...but they gave it to them.

Bama_Man
12-28-2012, 02:06 PM
The kid from Bowling Green or SJSU one had like an 82 yard punt yesterday as well, it was crazy

Urb Gruber
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM
The kid from Bowling Green or SJSU one had like an 82 yard punt yesterday as well, it was crazy

It could not have been Bowling Green's punter. That guy had 2 punts UNDER 20 yards.

Bama_Man
12-28-2012, 02:18 PM
It could not have been Bowling Green's punter. That guy had 2 punts UNDER 20 yards.

Yeah I was almost positive it was SJSU but was hedging haha. The BG punter was pathetic. I hate the dumb rugby style punt like he was doing anyway (he had one blocked because he punted like a girl, sideways and rugby-style that basically turned all momentum and cost them the game).

Both of those teams, SJSU and Bowling Green, were PATHETIC and terrible. Theres a reason those programs suck and they were in some ****ty Dec. 27th bowl. SJSU won the game with negative rushing yards FFS!!

Urb Gruber
12-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah I was almost positive it was SJSU but was hedging haha. The BG punter was pathetic. I hate the dumb rugby style punt like he was doing anyway (he had one blocked because he punted like a girl, sideways and rugby-style that basically turned all momentum and cost them the game).

Both of those teams, SJSU and Bowling Green, were PATHETIC and terrible. Theres a reason those programs suck and they were in some ****ty Dec. 27th bowl. SJSU won the game with negative rushing yards FFS!!

Or you were trolling the Bowling Green Punter :rotf:

Bama_Man
12-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Or you were trolling the Bowling Green Punter :rotf:

Did you watch that game? I did, and I feel like I just wasted four hours. If you watched it, I apologize for San Jose State, Bowling Green, and ESPN :rotf:

Urb Gruber
12-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Did you watch that game? I did, and I feel like I just wasted four hours. If you watched it, I apologize for San Jose State, Bowling Green, and ESPN :rotf:

I watched it with 24 points on Bowling Green in my confidence pool. One of those games I thought I could distance myself from the field. Oh and I did put some distance between the field and myself. :rotf:

Everyone else.

Me.

Bama_Man
12-28-2012, 03:05 PM
I gotta ask, why? Because Bowling Green played UF close?

I had SJSU and 28. They were ranked, and have the most efficient passer in the nation and has a nasty DT. Their TE was good too, and I was pretty confident SJSU would win.

Urb Gruber
12-28-2012, 03:17 PM
I gotta ask, why? Because Bowling Green played UF close?

I had SJSU and 28. They were ranked, and have the most efficient passer in the nation and has a nasty DT. Their TE was good too, and I was pretty confident SJSU would win.

SJSU lost their HC, were double digit faves, and were going from warm & sunny Cali to cool and cloudy DC. I figured everyone else had SJSU big in my league (they did) and I wanted a big upset. The only problem was I took the loser :rotf: