LITTLE CAESARS BOWL: WKU vs Cent Michigan [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE CAESARS BOWL: WKU vs Cent Michigan

Bacon
12-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Anyone even watching?
If you are, who you got...

Link to ESPN Preview:
http://espn.go.com/ncf/preview?id=323612117

Urb Gruber
12-26-2012, 11:27 AM
I originally had Central Michigan, but they are without their top RB and WR. I am now taking W Kentucky in my bowl Pick 'Em Confidence pool.

Just Some Hog Dude
12-26-2012, 11:35 AM
I am going with the Chippewas.

Carolina Razorback
12-27-2012, 06:52 AM
I am going with the Chippewas.

Me too. I got the Chips by 3...

SkyAntoine
12-27-2012, 08:55 AM
WKU could have tied and had a chance to win in OT, but went for the win. Failed to convert on 4th and 2.
Coach would have been a hero if they convert and was a goat for not tying. Would Petrino have gone for it, too? I think so.

My brother-in-law (and sometimes SECF poster, Wildcat Wizard) was there at the game. Very long drive to lose that way.

IBCW
12-27-2012, 10:00 AM
What a moronic call to not tie the game at the end.....was their kicker that bad or what?

Urb Gruber
12-27-2012, 11:49 AM
I originally had Central Michigan, but they are without their top RB and WR. I am now taking W Kentucky in my bowl Pick 'Em Confidence pool.

That will teach me to change my pick :rotf:

Just Some Hog Dude
12-27-2012, 12:03 PM
I never pick teams that have lost their coaching staff unless they are playing another team like that. It just can't be good. I would like to see some stats on that though.

HeyBulldog
12-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I never pick teams that have lost their coaching staff unless they are playing another team like that. It just can't be good. I would like to see some stats on that though.Yeah, I was kicking myself all game long for picking WKU despite knowing they were losing their coaching staff. I was hoping they'd bail me out anyway, but nope.

Also, I completely agree with IBCW. What was that coach thinking?

Urb Gruber
12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I never pick teams that have lost their coaching staff unless they are playing another team like that. It just can't be good. I would like to see some stats on that though.

That is why I originally picked Central Michigan. But after reading about CMU's lack of their top RB & WR, I changed.

Of course I took Bowling Green today and SJSU is about to win even with their HC already gone to Colorado. There's always next year...