Charles Robinson Strikes Again [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Charles Robinson Strikes Again

GR8NESS
03-05-2012, 03:57 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=ys-syracuse_basketball_investigation_drug_violation_0 30512

TFP, Syracuse.

Herchel
03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Based upon Robinson's track record, I have to believe the allegations.

kentubbybasketball
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I respect the resilience of Syracuse's program. Boeheim has done a great job with all the stuff that's been coming out all year, this is just the latest.

AURex
03-05-2012, 09:45 PM
It's not just an assistant coach this time. Boeheim's own neck is on the chopping block with this one. This could end up being a Tressel-like situation, which would be sad, because he has accomplished so much at Syracuse.

boxvic
03-05-2012, 09:50 PM
It's not just an assistant coach this time. Boeheim's own neck is on the chopping block with this one. This could end up being a Tressel-like situation, which would be sad, because he has accomplished so much at Syracuse.

He has accomplished much while being a pompous douche... and apparently breaking a lot of rules. I have no sympathy, and every game they won in every season they are indicted in should be forfeited. Worse has happened to smaller programs for much less severe allegations.

GR8NESS
03-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I effing hate Jim Boehiem's pompus arrogant ass and I hate their stupid trash fanbase even more.

If they and UCONN play in a game I hope a meteor smashes into the arena and destroys ever single motherf***er in the arena as slowly and painfully as possible. Stupid arrogant yankee pieces of trash, the lot of them.

AURex
03-06-2012, 01:00 AM
:rotf: Why don't you tell us how you really feel about it? :rotf:

Well, frankly, I'm no fan of Boheim or Calhoun either. I'd be happy to see them out of the game. Unfortunately, just like Knight, they'd probably end up on ESPN.