#47 - Cap'n vs # 82 Rocky@thetop [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : #47 - Cap'n vs # 82 Rocky@thetop

Herchel
02-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Who you got?

JRS
02-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Rocky doesn't post, going with Cap'n.

SkyAntoine
02-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm voting against Rocky because he's abandoned me.

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Cap'n, if he's sincere with his posts, is maybe the most despicable human being ever. Of course he doesn't get my vote.

I'll let other despicable humans vote for him.

DecaturDawg
02-14-2012, 02:12 PM
I be despicable!

SCfan804
02-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Cap'n became an Alabama fan during football season didn't he? Give me a break...

Nkemdiche4Heisman5
02-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Deep down, I don't have a problem with Cap'n, just like deep down I know Ole Miss is still his favorite

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I be despicable!You just voted for a guy who, in all likelihood, would support you being fired and evicted for who you make out with. Kudos, I guess.

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 04:58 PM
You just voted for a guy who, in all likelihood, would support you being fired and evicted for who you make out with. Kudos, I guess.
Um, no. And thank you for not voting for me. I definitely don't want the support of a communist.

Thanks for the vote DecaturDawg and everyone else! I sure did draw a tough matchup to start this thing.

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Um, no. And thank you for not voting for me. I definitely don't want the support of a communist.

Thanks for the vote DecaturDawg and everyone else! I sure did draw a tough matchup to start this thing.Oh that's right, you're just against gay marriage. He's only SLIGHTLY less of a citizen than you.

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Oh that's right, you're just against gay marriage. He's only SLIGHTLY less of a citizen than you.
There's no such thing as gay marriage. Marriage was created by God to be between one man and one woman. It doesn't make someone less of a citizen if they can't get married.

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 05:14 PM
There's no such thing as gay marriage. Marriage was created by God to be between one man and one woman. It doesn't make someone less of a citizen if they can't get married.

There was no such thing as "straight marriage" until gays showed up at courthouses with rings.

So depriving a group of a fundamental right isn't making them less of a citizen? That's an interesting alternate universe you've constructed. You epitomize reactionary, bigoted hate. That's why you don't get my vote, and shouldn't get anyone else's.

IllinoisDawg63
02-14-2012, 05:25 PM
There used to be some good frequent Vols posters here(RR Gin doesn't visit here alot, and I doubt Rocky@the Top does at all). "Smokey on the prowl" didn't stick around long unfortunately.

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 05:38 PM
There was no such thing as "straight marriage" until gays showed up at courthouses with rings.

So depriving a group of a fundamental right isn't making them less of a citizen? That's an interesting alternate universe you've constructed. You epitomize reactionary, bigoted hate. That's why you don't get my vote, and shouldn't get anyone else's.
There is no gay marriage. So therefore when gays show up at the courthouse looking to get married they can't because it doesn't exist. Well except in certain states where they call it marriage just to appease a group of people.

We can do this all day, but you're not going to change my mind just like I can't change your's. However, the vast majority of the United States agrees with me.

HIGHTIDES
02-14-2012, 05:44 PM

x2.

Can I take my vote back?

dawgstud
02-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Cap'n gets my vote. I've done some mean stuff to him in the past and he forgave me for it. Props to you, Cap'n.

HIGHTIDES
02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
There is no gay marriage. So therefore when gays show up at the courthouse looking to get married they can't because it doesn't exist. Well except in certain states where they call it marriage just to appease a group of people.

We can do this all day, but you're not going to change my mind just like I can't change your's. However, the vast majority of the United States agrees with me.

So in one sentence there is no gay marriage... 2 lines later there is gay marriage... but no one can change your mind. Interesting.

So here's a question cause I haven't kept up with your thoughts on it. Are you just saying gay marriage doesn't exist, legally speaking, or are you anti gay/homophobic as a whole?

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 05:53 PM

LMAO! (http://www.gallup.com/poll/147662/First-Time-Majority-Americans-Favor-Legal-Gay-Marriage.aspx) No, not even close.

And the trend against bigotry is building:

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vqf79nrpfewws7ibh-1u-q.gif

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 05:54 PM
x2.

Can I take my vote back?You had to have known about this clown's ignorance before today, right?

HIGHTIDES
02-14-2012, 05:55 PM
You had to have known about this clown's ignorance before today, right?

No. Outside of some silly posts about football. When you live in the South and are as far from racist/homophobic/conservative as I am, you don't really want to talk politics on SEC message boards. It causes too many headaches.

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 05:57 PM
So in one sentence there is no gay marriage... 2 lines later there is gay marriage... but no one can change your mind. Interesting.

So here's a question cause I haven't kept up with your thoughts on it. Are you just saying gay marriage doesn't exist, legally speaking, or are you anti gay/homophobic as a whole?
Speaking from a Biblical point of view it doesn't exist and yes anti gay. Homosexuality is one reason this country continues to decline along with the rest of the world. Am I surprised? No.

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Speaking from a Biblical point of view it doesn't exist and yes anti gay. Homosexuality is one reason this country continues to decline along with the rest of the world. Am I surprised? No.Good point. Iran has no gays, and look how awesome they are!

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 05:59 PM
No. Outside of some silly posts about football. When you live in the South and are as far from racist/homophobic/conservative as I am, you don't really want to talk politics on SEC message boards. It causes too many headaches.You make a good point.

But we're too busy enjoying the geography to make Pac-12 message boards, so here I am.

Plus, dawgstud made me sign up.

dawgstud
02-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Speaking from a Biblical point of view it doesn't exist and yes anti gay. Homosexuality is one reason this country continues to decline along with the rest of the world. Am I surprised? No.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/WBC_protest.jpg

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 06:00 PM
:rotf: I am right. You are wrong. End of story. Go read up on your communist manifesto.

Cap'n
02-14-2012, 06:00 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/WBC_protest.jpg
Quite the opposite actually.

HIGHTIDES
02-14-2012, 06:08 PM

I would say ignorance and hate are more responsible for why "this country continues to decline". And as I can see in your posts, they both most certainly do exist.

Orgcrush
02-14-2012, 06:29 PM
:rotf: I am right. You are wrong. End of story. Go read up on your communist manifesto.

What the hell does communism have to do with anything? Ask the communists in Cuba or China how much they accept homosexuals.

Your bible has nothing to do with me, or the society I live in. I wipe my ass with your bible.

This is your horse, DecaturDawg! Ride him all the way in!!!

Dr.SwineSmeller
02-14-2012, 09:31 PM
I voted for Cap'n because he stands up and signs his neg reps. The cranky old fart has neg repped me more times than I can count, but he by God signed every single one of 'em. :cheers:

I figure he'll probably neg me for voting for his @ss too. He11, I'd be disappointed if he didn't. :sad2:

Dr. SwineSmeller

GR8NESS
02-14-2012, 09:40 PM
I don't agree with any of his posts really, but since rocky never posts, I have to vote for cap'n

LSUTigers1404
02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
I hgave Cap'n a hard time for his mid season switch-a-roo. However, anyone that has anti-Obama stuff in his avatar and sig is an ok guy with me.

REBEL5 AC
02-14-2012, 11:05 PM
I can't drop EABOD in this one. I'll go with the guy who actually remains loyal to his original team and isn't a Hank Williams, Jr. song come to life.