WKU @ Louisville [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : WKU @ Louisville

SECgamecock453
12-23-2011, 06:28 PM
The Toppers are destroying Louisville right now. 22-9 early.

GR8NESS
12-23-2011, 08:12 PM
WKU is absolutely abysmal this year, too. 4-8. They fought hard and led most of the game before losing. UL has done this exact same song and dance against WKU, College of Charleston, Vanderbilt and Ohio already this year...all at home. They've only played at the Yum! Center. This changes on New Year's Eve. Can't wait. These tackles and football style defense won't work at Rupp.

BasketballofUF
12-23-2011, 08:46 PM
I'd be surprised if Louisville scored 60 on Kentucky.

boxvic
12-23-2011, 09:10 PM
I was really hoping WKU would win this, because if they did it would have been a huge boost for Murray's computer rankings.

kentubbybasketball
12-24-2011, 08:35 AM
WKU is absolutely abysmal this year, too. 4-8. They fought hard and led most of the game before losing. UL has done this exact same song and dance against WKU, College of Charleston, Vanderbilt and Ohio already this year...all at home. They've only played at the Yum! Center. This changes on New Year's Eve. Can't wait. These tackles and football style defense won't work at Rupp.
Now, now, now they did go briefly up I-65 to Indianapolis to play struggling Butler lol.

I think Behanan put a huge microscope on them by saying they'll go undefeated. I think Georgetown and UK bea them next week.

weegeman
12-26-2011, 02:36 PM
I hope they can somehow get past Georgetown so we can hand them their first loss. Western played a good game. It was a lot closer than the final score indicated. That intention foul call at the end was lame.