Seattle Pacific 69 Arizona 68 [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Pacific 69 Arizona 68

XPS
10-28-2011, 12:01 AM
:rotf:

kentubbybasketball
10-28-2011, 03:41 AM
'Zona will be fine. No concerns at all. Turner and Johnson is a freshman backcourt that will be fine.

XPS
10-28-2011, 05:15 AM
'Zona will be fine. No concerns at all. Turner and Johnson is a freshman backcourt that will be fine.

At least it didn't count. Looks bad none the less.

NCMISSSTFAN
10-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Happens often now a days.....when these smaller schools play bigger schools it there Super Bowl, they bring it, and honestly the gap between the smaller schools vs the bigger ones have closed...athletes are at every level, especially at the gaurd positions, your big men's size and skill set usually seperate the two. But I agree XPS, it still looks bad lol.

We play last year's NAIA national champions in our second exhibition game, they will bring it too, hope we don't fall victim.

XPS
10-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Happens often now a days.....when these smaller schools play bigger schools it there Super Bowl, they bring it, and honestly the gap between the smaller schools vs the bigger ones have closed...athletes are at every level, especially at the gaurd positions, your big men's size and skill set usually seperate the two. But I agree XPS, it still looks bad lol.

We play last year's NAIA national champions in our second exhibition game, they will bring it too, hope we don't fall victim.

I hope i don't jinx UK lol. Who do you guys play NC and when?

NCMISSSTFAN
10-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Our first exhibition game is actually Tommorrow against Florida Tech, but the 2nd one I was referring to is against Pikeville....I'm not gonna to hype them up too much because we better win but they will give us a good early test, they won the NAIA national championship last year.

kentubbybasketball
10-28-2011, 04:26 PM
At least it didn't count. Looks bad none the less.

A loss is never good, but when you lose the #2 pick in the draft that happens. I'm not concerned with 'Zona at all. We both agree Sean Miller is an excellent coach (just discussed it last week). They'll be fine as the season goes on.

That's just like Cal saying yesterday that if we played a game today, 60 teams would beat us. Maybe he's not putting the "Cal spin" on it. (jk)

XPS
10-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Our first exhibition game is actually Tommorrow against Florida Tech, but the 2nd one I was referring to is against Pikeville....I'm not gonna to hype them up too much because we better win but they will give us a good early test, they won the NAIA national championship last year.

I watched UofL beat them by 19. Pike started out 0-16 but played UofL even from then on.

NCMISSSTFAN
11-07-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/15993051/dii-northern-kentucky-beats-west-virginia-in-final-seconds

West Va lost an exhibition game too.....this seems to happen more and more every season