Brent Calloway arrested for pot [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Brent Calloway arrested for pot

HIGHTIDES
10-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Doubt anyone remembers, but the day this guy committed to UA I said I didn't want him here and that I thought he was just going to be trouble. Didn't take long for that to get proven right.

IBCW
10-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Hmmm...no official word, but I would not doubt it....he will not be on the team for long.

scgamecock312
10-21-2011, 11:06 AM
I seriously doubt he gets kicked off for pot...especially his first offense. good grief

HIGHTIDES
10-21-2011, 11:13 AM
I seriously doubt he gets kicked off for pot...especially his first offense. good grief

I don't think he saying he's going to get kicked off for this.. he said he's not going to be on the team for long. I have followed recruiting for quite a while now and I had never said I didn't want a player because I thought they would be trouble for the team. Calloway was the first and he's already getting arrested. IBCW may think the same that I do... that this won't be the last time he gets in trouble.

IBCW
10-21-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't think he saying he's going to get kicked off for this.. he said he's not going to be on the team for long. I have followed recruiting for quite a while now and I had never said I didn't want a player because I thought they would be trouble for the team. Calloway was the first and he's already getting arrested. IBCW may think the same that I do... that this won't be the last time he gets in trouble.

Exactly, the kid obviously has issues...and Saban is not going to put up with this type of thing for long.

Cuz
10-21-2011, 12:19 PM
And he shouldn't.

rstew3
10-21-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm glad the sec doesn't suspend posters to this board for pot