Dawg fans, hope & pray that Yech hires Doug Wojcik!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Dawg fans, hope & pray that Yech hires Doug Wojcik!!!

DawgNBama
03-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech hiring DW would be huge for the Dawgs!! Already several in Tulsa have been crying for this guy's ouster!!! This guy is the basketball equivalent of John Mackovic, who was Mack Brown's predecessor @ Texas. Very arrogant and tends to ignore local talent. Turns off hs basketball coaches w/ his attitude. This is the hire we need GT to make!!

Herchel
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Tech hiring DW would be huge for the Dawgs!! Already several in Tulsa have been crying for this guy's ouster!!! This guy is the basketball equivalent of John Mackovic, who was Mack Brown's predecessor @ Texas. Very arrogant and tends to ignore local talent. Turns off hs basketball coaches w/ his attitude. This is the hire we need GT to make!!

They hired the Dayton coach.

kentubbybasketball
03-29-2011, 03:43 AM
I respect Brian Gregory, but this hire is headscratching.

georgiaguy31015
03-29-2011, 07:29 AM
I respect Brian Gregory, but this hire is headscratching.

Since I know nothing of the guy, what makes you say that?

kentubbybasketball
03-30-2011, 04:54 AM
He's not even met all their expectations at Dayton. He's got NCAAT talent but has only been getting to the NIT. Plus, two of the best players already announced transfers. Simply put, his name judt isn't one of the hoTtest.

Herchel
03-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Yech only had $1M to spend on a basketball coach. That limits the candidates.

georgiaguy31015
03-30-2011, 07:39 AM
He's not even met all their expectations at Dayton. He's got NCAAT talent but has only been getting to the NIT. Plus, two of the best players already announced transfers. Simply put, his name judt isn't one of the hoTtest.

Thanks for the info and that's what I like to hear lol.

scgamecock312
03-30-2011, 08:09 AM
The guy is a good coach. When GT had to pay Hewitt so much then they didn't have many more options.