Boise St vs Utah [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Boise St vs Utah

Bacon
12-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Utah looking like this year's Ole Miss.
Boise up 20 points, and it's not even that close.
Refs called 2 marginal TDs out of play
Could very easily be Boise up by 34

Storm
12-22-2010, 10:31 PM
and still, nobody cares about Boise.

boxvic
12-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Boise's Petis just about threw a TD pass to himself.

BergeLSU
12-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Utah looking like this year's Ole Miss.
Boise up 20 points, and it's not even that close.
Refs called 2 marginal TDs out of play
Could very easily be Boise up by 34

Utah had a chance to take control early, but they suck. I would have liked to watch this game with Utah's starting QB, it might have actually been fun to watch. This has been miserable football.

7 turnovers
2 missed FGs (I stopped watching, so there might have been another one)
1 blocked FG
511 vs 179 total yards

Djshockley3
12-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Another boring bowl game. Hopefully these bowls get better.

Storm
12-23-2010, 08:00 AM
this was a team people thought should play for a national championship?......LOL.

ManInTheBlackPajamas
12-23-2010, 08:48 AM
and still, nobody cares about Boise.

:rotf::rotf:

Priceless.

Wave&Dawgs
12-23-2010, 11:24 AM
I feel sorry for Boise. Even with their loss I still feel like they are a top 10-15 team (and the BCS agrees) but due to the fact that all of the good bowls below the BCS have conference tie-ins, Boise St. got shifted all the way down to the Las Vegas Bowl. They deserved a better bowl game than that. To be 11-1, ranked in the top 10, and have to play a Dec 22 bowl game sucks.

As for the people wanting to use Boise St.'s errors last night as justification for them not going to a better bowl game, give me a freaking break. They probably wanted no part of the Las Vegas bowl and didn't get anywhere near as up for it as they would their BCS game.

OffThePorch
12-23-2010, 11:28 AM
I feel sorry for Boise. Even with their loss I still feel like they are a top 10-15 team (and the BCS agrees) but due to the fact that all of the good bowls below the BCS have conference tie-ins, Boise St. got shifted all the way down to the Las Vegas Bowl. They deserved a better bowl game than that. To be 11-1, ranked in the top 10, and have to play a Dec 22 bowl game sucks.
As for the people wanting to use Boise St.'s errors last night as justification for them not going to a better bowl game, give me a freaking break. They probably wanted no part of the Las Vegas bowl and didn't get anywhere near as up for it as they would their BCS game.

i was hoping Boise would get to play Ark or Wis or somebody like that.. to see how good they really are.

ugabrad
12-23-2010, 12:12 PM
I will agree that Boise State deserved to be in a better bowl. Personally, I am not happy with conference bowl tie-ins as I believe that the bowls should be allowed to invite whomever they wish.