Texas beats Michigan State [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Texas beats Michigan State

REBEL5 AC
12-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Big win for Texas tonight. Not easy winning in East Lansing.

UK'sRash
12-22-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm wondering whats wrong with Michigan St. They have lost a couple games this year i didn't think they would lose.

GR8NESS
12-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm wondering whats wrong with Michigan St. They have lost a couple games this year i didn't think they would lose.

It's early season Tom Izzo. Vintage MSU.

kentubbybasketball
12-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Exactly. I can't think of an offseason where this hasn't happened to MSU. Rash, can you? They usually schedule tough, lose those games, yet win these same type of games in March. It's maddening honestly. But, Izzo builds teams.

More to the point though, think about all the injuries they've had. Kalin Lucas hasn't had his same burst since his injury. Korie Lucious has been injured. Their best frosh Adrien Payne has been injured. That complicates things, and not having Chris Allen hurts too, because he really added a dimension to their offense with his shooting. Then you factor in the fact that Durrell Summers is a bit too inconsistent for a senior and this is what you get. Michigan State will be fine... they always are. As a matter of fact I think history will show that this Michigan State team is actually better than Texas, who typically has its seasons go in the opposite direction of Michigan State's.