Paging SwineSmeller [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Paging SwineSmeller

Bama_Man
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Who was it that told me that I was silly for thinking Oklahoma would win the Big XII, told me that Nebraska would beat Oklahoma easily, told me that OU was severely overrated and would be terrible on defense and that Landry Jones was nowhere near the top of the Big XII QBs.

Well, Jones and OU beat Nebraska to win the Big XII tonight.

So, :raz::raz: lol

DBS
12-05-2010, 09:17 AM
only b/c nebraska fumbled the ball 942 times.

i mean seriously, wtf was up with that?

Bama_Man
12-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I want to point out that two teams that SS and a few others flamed me for saying would be good, Ohio State and Oklahoma, are BOTH playing in BCS bowls and both won at least a share of their conference.

So, Dr. Swine, and a couple others, where yall at? Ohio State sucks, and Oklahoma does too right? lol

I **** the bed on Miami, I admit that. But two outta three aint bad, and OSU and OU did about exactly as I predicted.

Dr.SwineSmeller
03-28-2011, 08:51 AM
Who was it that told me that I was silly for thinking Oklahoma would win the Big XII, told me that Nebraska would beat Oklahoma easily, told me that OU was severely overrated and would be terrible on defense and that Landry Jones was nowhere near the top of the Big XII QBs.

Well, Jones and OU beat Nebraska to win the Big XII tonight.

So, :raz::raz: lol

YOU SHOULD HAVE PAGED ME ON MY BEEPER. I just found this thread. :sad2:

I think I said you were silly for saying they play for the National Championship. :think:

Dr.SwineSmeller
03-28-2011, 08:54 AM
I want to point out that two teams that SS and a few others flamed me for saying would be good, Ohio State and Oklahoma, are BOTH playing in BCS bowls and both won at least a share of their conference.

So, Dr. Swine, and a couple others, where yall at? Ohio State sucks, and Oklahoma does too right? lol

I **** the bed on Miami, I admit that. But two outta three aint bad, and OSU and OU did about exactly as I predicted.

I said, none of those teams you just renamed would play for the BCS title. I didn't say jack about winning their respective conferences. How do you think I, of all people, would pick against Ohio State winning the Big 10? He11, they do that every year.

SS

Just Some Hog Dude
03-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Haha, Nebraska imploded and Utah State put a scare into OU early on. Not even the genius could have predicted such an outcome. The Big XII was truly a bizarre cluster last season. That has to be their craziest season in history. I mean Baylor made a bowl game, Kansas State blew out Texas and so many other wacky things happened.

Dr.SwineSmeller
03-28-2011, 10:35 PM
At the rate me and Bama-Man are communicating here, we'll be arguing about this for the next 3 years.

Bama_Man
03-30-2011, 02:50 PM
I said, none of those teams you just renamed would play for the BCS title. I didn't say jack about winning their respective conferences. How do you think I, of all people, would pick against Ohio State winning the Big 10? He11, they do that every year.

SS

Well Ohio State was one win away from maybe playing for a title, as was OU.

OU was the team I started this thread about, you dogged Landry Jones and OU hard while building up Nebraska and Texas. You picked Nebraska to win the Big XII IIRC, am I incorrect about that?

Dr.SwineSmeller
03-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Well Ohio State was one win away from maybe playing for a title, as was OU.

OU was the team I started this thread about, you dogged Landry Jones and OU hard while building up Nebraska and Texas. You picked Nebraska to win the Big XII IIRC, am I incorrect about that?

Yes. :cry:

OU was indeed a pretty good team, and maybe better next season.

Ohio State was just a bunch of cheaters that is likely going to have to vacate all of their wins from last season except for the Sugar Bowl. And they didn't even win the Big Ten.

SS