Remember that Fresno State team that put up 38 on Ole Miss? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Remember that Fresno State team that put up 38 on Ole Miss?

Wave&Dawgs
11-19-2010, 11:58 PM
They just got blanked by Boise St. 51-0. Yet another pretty good team that Boise St. has absolutely demolished.

PiggoBitttys
11-20-2010, 12:02 AM
I also remember Jacksonville State beating Ole Miss....

Bubba
11-20-2010, 12:31 AM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ole mrs!

ugabrad
11-20-2010, 01:38 AM
W&D, you'll get your chance to see Boise State play an SEC team again next fall. My hopes are that your Broncos will come up short once more.

F250MustangGuy
11-20-2010, 01:40 AM
At this point, I think you should consider changing your name to Wave&Broncos.

You pull more for them than you do MSU.

Djshockley3
11-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Fresno is a below average team. If Ole Miss blows you out, you are pretty terrible.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 05:10 AM
51-0 was a very convincing win.
I think Boise would drop half the SEC on a neutral field. Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia,
At home, on the Blue Turf, I think they would give all 12 SEC teams more than enough, and probably beat 10 out of 12, if not better.
Now if you bring them down South, I'd say the opposite, that 10 out of 12 teams would beat them.
And I don't think that we will have to wait till next year for a match up. We should invite the Broncos to the Sugar this year and see what they got.

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 09:54 AM
At this point, I think you should consider changing your name to Wave&Broncos.

You pull more for them than you do MSU.

:rotf: Do you actually read my posts? I've barely posted a thing about Boise since the season has started. I even said a couple of weeks ago that TCU is more deserving of a title shot that Boise this year. But yeah, I'm totally a Boise fan. :rotf:

Yall crack me up.

F250MustangGuy
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
:rotf: Do you actually read my posts?

Unfortunately.

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately.

You obviously don't because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Can you show me all these numerous Boise St. posts that outnumber my MSU posts though? Don't make stupid claims if you can't back them up.

F250MustangGuy
11-20-2010, 01:21 PM
http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74495&p=1344474&highlight=#post1344474
http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74186&p=1339010&highlight=#post1339010
http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74186&p=1338956&highlight=#post1338956
http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74186&p=1338897&highlight=#post1338897
http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74152&p=1338323&highlight=#post1338323

This is just since 10-30-10, as far back as I could search. I remember you throwing a fit when it was stated that 09' Florida could put 60 on 09' Boise State

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 01:32 PM
So you found 5 posts. Wow. How many MSU posts do you want me to pull up from that same timeframe? 10? 20? 50? Just pick a number.

Also, in 4 of those 5 posts, I also mentioned TCU, keeping consistent with my stance that an undefeated team, regardless of who they are, should get in over a 1 loss team every time. So you found ONE post in which I specifically mention only Boise. Great work!

I don't blame you though. I realize now that you don't have the mental capacity to actually discuss football, so you have to resort to the lame "you're just a Boise St. fan" tactics. It's sad, really.

Cap'n
11-20-2010, 01:35 PM
So you found 5 posts. Wow. How many MSU posts do you want me to pull up from that same timeframe? 10? 20? 50? Just pick a number.

Also, in 4 of those 5 posts, I also mentioned TCU, keeping consistent with my stance that an undefeated team, regardless of who they are, should get in over a 1 loss team every time. So you found ONE post in which I specifically mention only Boise. Great work!

I don't blame you though. I realize now that you don't have the mental capacity to actually discuss football, so you have to resort to the lame "you're just a Boise St. fan" tactics. It's sad, really.
We actually don't know who you're a fan of. You have MSU and Tulane crap in your sig and avatar. Must be nice to root for multiple teams, but in your case you I guess it's not... Tulane and MSU. Lots of heart ache there.

F250MustangGuy
11-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Apparently they don't teach the concept of hyperbole at Tulane.

Also, I said since 10-30-10, because apparently, you didnt see or were unable to understand that part of my post. I couldn't search for older posts. I know of more times when you've been on Boise State's bandwagon. Apparently, those posts have been purged.

Personally, I find it laughable that you even claim to be a MSU fan with that awful Tulane avatar up.

Djshockley3
11-20-2010, 01:41 PM
W&D annoys the **** out of me. Whats your deal with Boise? Are they your 3rd college team?

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 01:41 PM
We actually don't know who you're a fan of. You have MSU and Tulane crap in your sig and avatar. Must be nice to root for multiple teams, but in your case you I guess it's not... Tulane and MSU. Lots of heart ache there.

Oh how cute, cap'n trying to troll again. Have a nice day friend!

Cap'n
11-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Oh how cute, cap'n trying to troll again. Have a nice day friend!
Friend! Right! Go root for your three, four, maybe five teams. :rotf:

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 01:43 PM
W&D annoys the **** out of me. Whats your deal with Boise? Are they your 3rd college team?

I think TCU should go to the title game over Boise this year, so no. In order of who I think would be most deserving if the season ended today, my list would be Oregon, Auburn, TCU, and Boise St. in that order.

And I'm sorry that you let someone on a message board annoy you so badly. Perhaps you shouldn't take it so seriously! :rotf:

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Friend! Right! Go root for your three, four, maybe five teams. :rotf:

Ok, and while I'm doing that go to the MSU game today in your Arkansas colors!

Wave&Dawgs
11-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Apparently they don't teach the concept of hyperbole at Tulane.

Also, I said since 10-30-10, because apparently, you didnt see or were unable to understand that part of my post. I couldn't search for older posts. I know of more times when you've been on Boise State's bandwagon. Apparently, those posts have been purged.

Personally, I find it laughable that you even claim to be a MSU fan with that awful Tulane avatar up.

I have it as my avatar because I am proud to go to school there. Whenever Tulane and MSU face off in anything though I am always firmly in MSU's corner. I guess people from Georgia don't understand the concept of going to a school for academics instead of athletics.

ECDawg78
11-20-2010, 01:50 PM
51-0 was a very convincing win.
I think Boise would drop half the SEC on a neutral field. Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia,
At home, on the Blue Turf, I think they would give all 12 SEC teams more than enough, and probably beat 10 out of 12, if not better.
Now if you bring them down South, I'd say the opposite, that 10 out of 12 teams would beat them.
And I don't think that we will have to wait till next year for a match up. We should invite the Broncos to the Sugar this year and see what they got.

Boise will play Oregon in the NC game...........

Cap'n
11-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Ok, and while I'm doing that go to the MSU game today in your Arkansas colors!
:rotf: Okay sure.

F250MustangGuy
11-20-2010, 02:20 PM
I have it as my avatar because I am proud to go to school there. Whenever Tulane and MSU face off in anything though I am always firmly in MSU's corner. I guess people from Georgia don't understand the concept of going to a school for academics instead of athletics.

I went to a school for academics. In fact, Tulane used to send me mail wanting me to apply there. Recently, I got a letter from Texas Tech wanting me to apply to grad school there.

Optik
11-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Boise will play Oregon in the NC game...........

I also believe this...It is looking more and more likely...

Bama_Man
11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
the best team Boise State beat this year lost to FCS JAMES MADISON.

HOW THE **** can that team play for a title?

let that sink in............
the best team Boise State defeated also suffered defeat to FCS James Madison.