Michigan St remaining schedule [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Michigan St remaining schedule

IllinoisDawg63
10-18-2010, 03:51 PM
We should maybe be showing some support toward the Spartans since Mark
Dantonio played ball at SCAR as DB in late 70s. Here's who they have remaining
Oct 23 @ N'western
Oct 30 @ Iowa
Nov 6 Minnesota
Nov 20 Purdue
Nov 27 @ Penn St.
Their biggest of these will be Iowa. Iowa's already got one non-conference loss to Arizona. Wiscy goes to Iowa this week, so if Badgers take that, providing MSU keeps on winning track, they could take Big 10 title.

Djshockley3
10-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Iowa is a loss, but if they do win. Undefeated.

Storm
10-18-2010, 08:25 PM
that schedule is a joke with the exception of Iowa. They've been lucky with the big 10's stupid rotating schedule. They haven't played ohio state in a couple of years.

GatorMan32
10-18-2010, 09:12 PM
They beat Michigan soundly. They beat Wisky, who beat OSU. So I mean that schedule and a trip to Iowa is tough minus the Ohio State thing. Plus who knew PSU would be mediocre this year?

Storm
10-19-2010, 07:22 AM
I meant the remaining schedule, GM. Yeah, up until now it's been solid. Just saying that Northwestern, Minnesota, and Purdue are probably the worst three teams in the big 10. So the schedule ends well for them.

IllinoisDawg63
11-27-2010, 03:30 PM
I meant the remaining schedule, GM. Yeah, up until now it's been solid. Just saying that Northwestern, Minnesota, and Purdue are probably the worst three teams in the big 10. So the schedule ends well for them.bumped thread......I would actually say Indiana is worse than N'western. Indiana sure as hell hasn't gone bowling in when?? I think Sparties will be dissed and be going to Orlando(Capitol 1).

Storm
11-27-2010, 04:11 PM
because Wisconsin is going to win vs Northwestern, all the tie breakers come down to BCS rankings. Therefor MSU is going to be left out of a BCS bowl, which is a shame. Wisconsin will go to the Rose, and osu will go to the other.

IllinoisDawg63
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
because Wisconsin is going to win vs Northwestern, all the tie breakers come down to BCS rankings. Therefor MSU is going to be left out of a BCS bowl, which is a shame. Wisconsin will go to the Rose, and osu will go to the other.Buckeyes right now look to be at-large bid in Sugar. Storm....it's somewhat surprising you being a wolverine to show Spartans support. I do admit I'd like to have seen MSU get BCS bid.

Storm
11-27-2010, 06:09 PM
a lot of it has to do with me not being from Michigan, but actually from Ohio. I pay more attention to the osu/Michigan rivalry and State doesn't really bother me. I'm a huge Izzo fan, so i'm weird in that respect.