PDA

View Full Version : lol @ FSU

2008 National Champions
09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
:rotf:

That is all.

Optik
09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, they just got wrecked by OU. Hilarious and they acted like thugs all game long just as you would expect. :rotf:

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I am going to throw out another :rotf: for GT. :cheers:

2008 National Champions
09-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Yea they have no class. I can see things aren't changing much under Jimbo Fisher.

Djshockley3
09-11-2010, 08:48 PM
They are thugs. Did you see all those late hits?

Really glad they got owned.

SECgamecock453
09-11-2010, 11:20 PM
I had Oklahoma's defense vs Utah State in my fantasy league for week 1 and they did *******.. then they own Florida State. Of course I took them out and had Wisconsin D/ST playing today.. and they only got me 16 points against SJSU.

:facepalm:

joehogjoe
09-11-2010, 11:48 PM
funny you florida guys hate FSU but you should hate uo just as much they are trash.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-11-2010, 11:51 PM
We will moved up in the rankings now.

:cheers:

2008 National Champions
09-12-2010, 02:46 AM
http://cp7forheisman.com/

lol.....

Djshockley3
09-12-2010, 03:01 AM
http://cp7forheisman.com/

lol.....

:rotf::rotf:

2008 National Champions
09-12-2010, 08:29 AM
http://floridastate.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1061&fid=1079&style=2

Their forum is in complete meltdown.

AlienBeans
09-12-2010, 04:32 PM
They are thugs. Did you see all those late hits?

Really glad they got owned.

Just typical fsu football. They've been doing those late hits for YEARS. Think back when they were dominating the ACC and everything was all good. Then a few teams gave them a struggle that they won, or the lost in a close game. Once a team started playing them close, that's when they got dirty and started hitting late or out of bounds, etc. EVERY game they were challenged in as the ACC was catching up to them, they would have at least half a dozen personal foul penalties. It's only gotten worse now that half the ACC has BETTER talent and coaching than fsu has. Look for the personal foul penalties to continue to be a staple of fsu football. It's what they do.

Did anyone see the player standing on the sideline in the 3rd quarter for fsu that delivered a hit to the oklahoma player when he went out of bounds on their sideline? Absolutely ridiculous. He should have been ejected and the ncaa shouldn't allow him to play the rest of the year. This is just typical fsu football. It's unbelievable how dirty this team plays year after year. I was kinda thinking once they ran off the biggest fraud of coaching in football history (bowden) and his dirty DC mickey andrews that things would change. Apparently not. It simply must be a requirement to be on their football team right along with a criminal record.

ponder for heisman was a joke before the season, now its an even bigger joke. I think its absolutely hilarious. Wonder who their new coach will be in 2013? I highly doubt fisher has the job past the 2012 season. He's not qualified to be a head coach unless he was in the sunbelt or a lower conference. They are on their way to another 5-6 loss season, IMO.

I hate fsu with a passion. They are the dirtiest team in college football.

GatorMan32
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Yea they have no class. I can see things aren't changing much under Jimbo Fisher.

Mister Alexander was arrested, failed to appear in court, was arrested again for last week for that and still played. Nothing ever changes there.