The ACC sucks!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The ACC sucks!!

lbzdually
09-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Two teams that were supposed to compete for the title in the ACC lost to a FCS team and a team that had just lost to a FCS team. Oh and FSU is getting stomped also. :rotf:

AlienBeans
09-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Boomer Sooner baby...I hate felony state

TigerGlide
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Ohio State just went up 33-17 over Miami.

So much for the pre-season prognosticators.....again.

Optik
09-11-2010, 05:53 PM
FSU is getting destroyed by OU. Greg Reid looks absolutely horrible and keeps getting flagged. Holding, PF, late hits, whatever, he is doing it.

This is funny, I can't stand Free Shoes U. Jimbo & Co. are getting their doors blown completely off.

Miami is trying to mount a comeback, but OSU is down their starting RB. UM looks like crap too.

Georgia Tech...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Anyone notice Paul Johnson having his DL jump offsides three times in a row when Kansas was trying to kneel on the ball at the end of the game? What a pathetically poor sport, I hate him.

SECgamecock453
09-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Excellent.

AURex
09-11-2010, 10:58 PM
But, playing in conference, I bet VaTech, GaTech, Clemson, FSU and Miami all have pretty good records at the end of the season, and these pitiful performances will be long forgotten, and they'll be ranked, and next year the prognosticators will be jawing about how great the ACC is going to be -- again.

AURex
09-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Crap! This means Clemson is gonna have a huge chip on their shoulder and play like crazed rabid beasts. What a crappy situation for Auburn. If Auburn loses, everybody disses Auburn because they can't even beat an ACC team. If Auburn wins, everybody disses Auburn because it's just an ACC team. Can't come out of this one with a positive.
:doh:

SECgamecock453
09-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Clemson played North Texas and Presbyterian. Talk about some great prep for a road game against a SEC opponent. I hope Auburn stomps the living sh^T out of them.

cock15
09-11-2010, 11:08 PM
yeah they suck a huge D

lz2112
09-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Clemson played North Texas and Presbyterian. Talk about some great prep for a road game against a SEC opponent. I hope Auburn stomps the living sh^T out of them.

Give them credit, the North Texas win was one of 2 D1A wins the ACC has had this season.

HunkerDown
09-12-2010, 10:30 AM
FSU is getting destroyed by OU. Greg Reid looks absolutely horrible and keeps getting flagged. Holding, PF, late hits, whatever, he is doing it.

This is funny, I can't stand Free Shoes U. Jimbo & Co. are getting their doors blown completely off.

Miami is trying to mount a comeback, but OSU is down their starting RB. UM looks like crap too.

Georgia Tech...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Anyone notice Paul Johnson having his DL jump offsides three times in a row when Kansas was trying to kneel on the ball at the end of the game? What a pathetically poor sport, I hate him.

Yeah I hate him too, so glad they lost to Kansas that is hilarious.