LSU @ Auburn [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : LSU @ Auburn

danny_d_lsu
08-26-2010, 01:11 PM
I am looking for tickets for this game (4-6) hopefully. I plan on traveling out there the Friday Night before the game and staying out there all weekend.

Any Auburn fans have any extra tickets to sell or any advice on how to get some?

I checked the LSU site and all I can find is single seat tickets......

Also if anyone has any advice on the hotel situation......

fishntime
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
On facebook, someone is trying to sale Auburn tickets. It said they can't make it to games. Not sure how they are being sold (single or as a whole season). It's in the marketplace part of Facebook. Just saw it earlier this week.

danny_d_lsu
08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Facebook has a marketplace??? lol

Thanks I'll geaux check that out....

danny_d_lsu
08-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Bump......anybody out there.....

danny_d_lsu
09-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Ok I found 4 tickets in Section 99 for $350. Not sure if this is a good deal or not. Can anyone help me out

Nanotech
10-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Its pretty easy to grab tickets from many locals at auburn. They are usually waving them around. Just make sure not to buy them right before the game; the prices usually shoot up high.

danny_d_lsu
10-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Its pretty easy to grab tickets from many locals at auburn. They are usually waving them around. Just make sure not to buy them right before the game; the prices usually shoot up high.

Thanks man, I bought some already from an LSU fan down here. I didn't want to go to Auburn and not have tickets in hand. Especially if by some miracle LSU is still undefeated, that could be a huge game.

Just Some Hog Dude
10-08-2010, 01:26 AM
The same applies for Fayetteville if LSU ever plays there.

Nanotech
10-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Thanks man, I bought some already from an LSU fan down here. I didn't want to go to Auburn and not have tickets in hand. Especially if by some miracle LSU is still undefeated, that could be a huge game.

No problem. Have a good time!