ND enters the Fulmer Cup Race... [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : ND enters the Fulmer Cup Race...

dnmuga93
07-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Eight football players, including Joe Montana's son Nate, were arrested for underage drinking at a party in South Bend Friday night.

Let's see how Brian Kelly disciplines these kids. At UGA, they'd get at least a one game suspension.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/8-notre-dame-football-572668.html

AlienBeans
07-17-2010, 02:06 PM
well, this is about the only thing that ND can contend for an stand a chance at winning. Nice they are doing things in bulk too with 8 arrests.

Bubba
07-17-2010, 04:53 PM
The Fulmer Cup is the prestigous award given to the Most Arrested SEC Team.

if its out of conference its The Switzer/Johnson Golden Cuffs Award, i thought? :rotf:

Herchel
07-17-2010, 05:11 PM
well, this is about the only thing that ND can contend for an stand a chance at winning. Nice they are doing things in bulk too with 8 arrests.

The final count is 11. The UT count is pending, but given how long it has been, it looks like the majority may skate.

IllinoisDawg63
07-17-2010, 07:58 PM
ND has their own race since they don't belong to any conference. Touchdown Jesus is frowning.

Cuz
07-17-2010, 10:04 PM
ND has their own race since they don't belong to any conference. Touchdown Jesue is frowning.

There is a statue of Jessie the Body on the Notre Dame campus? Who knew?

Storm
07-17-2010, 11:42 PM
f#ck notre dame

Bayou Bengal 72
07-21-2010, 12:15 PM
f#ck notre dame

While I understand your viewpoint, you might want to refrain from using that phrase in the future.

Notre Dame is french for Our Lady (aka the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus). So what you have suggested is that you would or we should have sex with the Blessed Mother.

I learned the meaning of ND years ago when I had a "Notre Damned" button for the LSU-ND game in 1971 and my mother pointed out to me what the words "Notre Dame" translated to. And she (my mom) was an LSU graduate.

In the future I suggest "F#ck the Fighting Irish". I'm mostly Irish and I'm OK with that one.

RedNekTiger
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
In the future I suggest "F#ck the Fighting Irish". I'm mostly Irish and I'm OK with that one.

I am Irish and I approve this message.

Herchel
07-21-2010, 12:53 PM
ND passed UGA in the Fulmer Cup race in one night. They are pretty explosive.

Storm
07-21-2010, 01:09 PM
While I understand your viewpoint, you might want to refrain from using that phrase in the future.

Notre Dame is french for Our Lady (aka the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus). So what you have suggested is that you would or we should have sex with the Blessed Mother.

I learned the meaning of ND years ago when I had a "Notre Damned" button for the LSU-ND game in 1971 and my mother pointed out to me what the words "Notre Dame" translated to. And she (my mom) was an LSU graduate.

Thanks for the information, but if we ran around in a world where we took everything that was said as literal interpretation, we would have a lot of strange things going on.

F#ck Notre Dame