Best 2010 NON SEC games [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Best 2010 NON SEC games

IllinoisDawg63
07-14-2010, 03:52 PM
vote for which you think will be key game to BCS berths.

Djshockley3
07-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Miami/Ohio St will be awesome.

georgiaguy31015
07-14-2010, 06:11 PM
I will be interested in the Boise State vs. VT game because I think if BSU gets by that one then they have a very real shot of going undefeated and as bad as I hate to say it maybe key word being maybe playing for a national title.

Optik
07-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Is this a trick question, ID? I wasn't aware there were good games outside the SEC!?? :confused:

Going by the criteria in the first post, though...Miami vs OSU. Nebraska is going to be a non factor in the BCS title race, and I don't think the VT game is big because I expect them to tear BSU apart and cruise to the ACC title game. Maybe UM gets them.

IllinoisDawg63
07-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Is this a trick question, ID? I wasn't aware there were good games outside the SEC!?? :confused:

Going by the criteria in the first post, though...Miami vs OSU. Nebraska is going to be a non factor in the BCS title race, and I don't think the VT game is big because I expect them to tear BSU apart and cruise to the ACC title game. Maybe UM gets them.We already know that a majority of SEC followers are waiting for Oct 2, when Florida travels to Tucaloosa. Timmy will probably be ready to help, should Meyer have heart flutters.

PowerT98
07-15-2010, 08:56 AM
I will be interested in the Boise State vs. VT game because I think if BSU gets by that one then they have a very real shot of going undefeated and as bad as I hate to say it maybe key word being maybe playing for a national title.

That and they go from a novelty team to a respected team by beating Va Tech, they've paid their dues.

AURex
07-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Texas vs Nebraska. Gonna be a lotta hate in that game, for Nebraska pulling out of the Big 12. And if both teams are playing at the potential expected of them this year, it should be a great game.