Kiffen makes HOW MUCH??? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Kiffen makes HOW MUCH???

DBS
05-17-2010, 05:30 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Lane-Kiffin-s-dream-job-will-pay-him-4-millio?urn=ncaaf,241372

you've got to be ****ing kidding me. $4 mil per year???????????????

someone punch him in the face, please. what in the **** has he done to even deserve a head coaching job?

BergeLSU
05-17-2010, 05:31 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Lane-Kiffin-s-dream-job-will-pay-him-4-millio?urn=ncaaf,241372

you've got to be ****ing kidding me. $4 mil per year???????????????

someone punch him in the face, please. what in the **** has he done to even deserve a head coaching job?

Which is exactly why he may be the smartest man in America right now.

12 career wins.

DBS
05-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Which is exactly why he may be the luckiest man in America right now.

12 career wins.

i fixed that for you.

Just Some Hog Dude
05-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Tennessee did okay last year. I think Kiffin and crew would have turned them around soon. Remember how tough they played Bama and Florida? He is probably a good coach, at least he has a good staff. Tennessee was also recruiting quite well under Kiffin. Tennessee fans sure were mad about him leaving. Did Tennessee have a decent offense last year? I don't remember. I guess that was Lane's main responsibility.

BergeLSU
05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Tennessee did okay last year. I think Kiffin and crew would have turned them around soon. Remember how tough they played Bama and Florida? He is probably a good coach, at least he has a good staff. Tennessee was also recruiting quite well under Kiffin. Tennessee fans sure were mad about him leaving. Did Tennessee have a decent offense last year? I don't remember. I guess that was Lane's main responsibility.

Yes. They did okay.

Okay =/= $4 million dollar contract.

USC's AD is the one who signed the contract agreeing to pay that much, so he is the dumb one.

Just Some Hog Dude
05-17-2010, 06:10 PM
We will see. He looked like he had Tennessee on the verge of getting turned around. We will see how he handles USC. As long as his father is still capable, then I think his chances for success are good. Recruiting is very important as well and we see Kiffin and crew handled that well.

Bubba
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Tenn would have been in the SECCG in 2/ the next 3 years if kiffin had stayed, imo.

he was building a FORCE at Tenn. believe it or not.

DBS
05-17-2010, 11:35 PM
believe whatever ya'll want.

fact, he's coaching career is below avg.

fact, he doesn't deserve to sniff 1/4 as much as he's making.