We've got the smatest bench in the SEC!!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : We've got the smatest bench in the SEC!!!!

Fatboy
04-28-2010, 09:57 AM
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/2010/04/28/nine-make-sec-academic-honor-roll/

Nine Mississippi State basketball players — five women, four men — were named to the Southeastern Conference winter academic honor roll by the league on Tuesday. The winter honor roll is based on grades from the spring, summer and fall terms of 2009.

State’s total was third-best in the SEC when only counting the winter sports that State sponsors.

The men: Twany Beckham, Riley Benock, Brandon Bolen, Taylor Luczak.

:raz::raz::raz::raz::raz::raz::raz::raz::raz::raz:

Fatboy
04-28-2010, 12:29 PM
I guess I put this in the wrong forum.

OffThePorch
04-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Congrats to our guys/gals!

Bubba
04-28-2010, 12:43 PM
i was worried for a second. i had no idea what in the world State had the "smatest" bench for.

sounds like a super industrial strength bench for players to sit on coming off the field/court.

Storm
04-28-2010, 01:06 PM
another MSU thread? this is getting ridiculous......:lol:

Fatboy
04-28-2010, 01:07 PM
i was worried for a second. i had no idea what in the world State had the "smatest" bench for.

sounds like a super industrial strength bench for players to sit on coming off the field/court.

Ha-ha. I didn't catch that. I guess you can pronounce it like you're from Boston. Drop the r and say it through your nose. (smahtest)