Why does ESPN do this every year? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Why does ESPN do this every year?

REBEL5 AC
04-12-2010, 07:31 PM
They, every single year, hook the Notre Dame septic tank up to their mouth and spew their BS all over the place. It never ceases to amaze me.

Looking at their schedule, I have them going 6-6 this year.

Heck Pup
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM
It's a Catholic conspiracy - like The DaVinci Code.

Honestly, I have no idea. I think CBS owns the broadcast rights to ND football, so I don't know why ESPN (a subsidiary of ABC) would hook up the ND septic tank.

Just Some Hog Dude
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM
They have an enormous fanbase. They got there own tv package for goodness sakes.

AlienBeans
04-12-2010, 08:33 PM
It's a Catholic conspiracy - like The DaVinci Code.

Honestly, I have no idea. I think CBS owns the broadcast rights to ND football, so I don't know why ESPN (a subsidiary of ABC) would hook up the ND septic tank.

NBC has the broadcast rights to Notre Dame.

Storm
04-12-2010, 08:43 PM
new coach, new QB, best receiver left for the draft.......should be a long season. But they deserve it for quitting last year and not even wanting to play in a bowl. That's what's most pathetic to me.

Bacon
04-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Notre Dame Football? LOL! Can we get a mod to move this to the girls swimming forum where it belongs.

WouldE
04-25-2010, 09:32 AM
I think they have finally got the right coach this time. Which sucks, because I hate ND.

They probably won't progress much in Kelly's year 1, but I think they'll be good enough to get blown out in BCS bowls every year again soon.