Syracuse Goes Down [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Syracuse Goes Down

kentubbybasketball
03-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Texas, Kentucky, and Syracuse have only been #1 for one week this year. Nobody can maintain that but Kansas.

I think we saw as we've always seen, if a team makes enough threes against the 'Cuse zone,they really have no backup. Once Kuric and Siva started knocking down Js, it got easier to get inside and UofL was smooth sailing.

I guess Pitino is back in the NCAAT now.

GR8NESS
03-06-2010, 05:11 PM
UofL had a gameplan...to shoot 100 threes and make 25 of them...and by God it worked.

LOL, sarcasm obviously...but damn...they shot 24 in the first half.

georgiaguy31015
03-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I was absolutely stunned that Syracuse lost this game.

SkyAntoine
03-07-2010, 08:59 AM
I will always hate Lousy, but as a basketball fan...wow. Last game in Freedom Hall. Kid averaging 3 ppg goes off for 22 in the 2nd half. My brother-in-law was there and said it was the best game he's ever been to and may ever attend.

It helped our RPI and may have given us a slightly easier road when the brackets are considered. I'll take it.

weegeman
03-07-2010, 12:39 PM
I thought it was funny how Pitino tried taking all the credit for Kurik. He only played him that much because Smith hurt his hand, and then Kurik blows up and Rick acts like it was because of his motivational words to Kurik at halftime. Rick didn't even get all the seniors in the game... that is ridiculous since they were up by 14. He defended that by saying he tried to get Sosa's attention to come out, but Sosa didn't see him because he was too busy celebrating. How does that make any sense?

kelly7898
04-05-2010, 04:16 AM
Texas, Kentucky, and Syracuse have only been #1 for one week this year. Nobody can maintain that but Kansas.

I think we saw as we've always seen, if a team makes enough threes against the 'Cuse zone,they really have no backup. Once Kuric and Siva started knocking down Js, it got easier to get inside and UofL was smooth sailing.

I guess Pitino is back in the NCAAT now.

I also think so.

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2010, 05:24 AM
I also think so.

....me three.

kentubbybasketball
04-06-2010, 07:38 PM
kelly, welcome to the board.