Duke/Cameron Indoor [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Duke/Cameron Indoor

scgamecock312
01-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I cannot believe what I am seeing in this game with wf/duke. The officials let duke play football practically. I don't think an nba all star team could win there.

Urb Gruber
01-17-2010, 10:38 PM
I cannot believe what I am seeing in this game with wf/duke. The officials let duke play football practically. I don't think an nba all star team could win there.

I saw that game. Tim Brando and his partner kept stroking the officials about how "they are some of the best". Really? Is that why they were totally inconsistent in their calls in the 2nd half?

The 2 hard fouls in that 2nd half were either both intentional or they're not :doh::doh::doh::doh:

deterp
01-19-2010, 03:18 PM

Typical for a game at DIS. Puke can do whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want and nothing will be said. Yet if any of that happened at the Joel or Comcast, Ratface would be whining and byatching and working the refs like there was no tomorrow.
It's a fact of life in ACC ball.

deterp
01-21-2010, 07:54 AM
The Wuffies handed Duque theirs and sent Rat packing last night. :thumb:
It just keeps getting better and better for the Rt. 15 schoosl. :rotf:

scgamecock312
01-21-2010, 08:01 AM
The Wuffies handed Duque theirs and sent Rat packing last night. :thumb:
It just keeps getting better and better for the Rt. 15 schoosl. :rotf:

Yep and I loved it. Ratface gets every call he wants...he sure cries enough for them.

Dollar Theater
01-21-2010, 10:03 AM
When's the last time UNC and Duke both got taken to the shed in the same night? That was unbelievable. Congrats to Wake and State.

scgamecock312
01-21-2010, 10:21 AM
When's the last time UNC and Duke both got taken to the shed in the same night? That was unbelievable. Congrats to Wake and State.

It's amazing what happens when Duke goes on the road and plays a quality opponent. All of those bullsh*t fouls don't get called for them.

deterp
01-21-2010, 10:30 AM

Four Corners definitely is providing some interesting ball this year. :)