Why is the Mountain West so bent about the BCS? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Mountain West so bent about the BCS?

Urb Gruber
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm not taking this shot at the Mountain West because TCU lost. I'm taking this shot because the MWC could possibly become an Automatic Qualifying Conference. Here's the article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=roadtobcs/0910

GR8NESS
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
WAC > MWC.

There, I said it.

Urb Gruber
01-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Boise St > MWC.

There, I said it.

Fixed it for you. :rotf:

Personally, I think Boise St should just go to the MWC. There's the 7th Automatic Qualifier in the BCS.

GR8NESS
01-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Nahh..send TCU to the Big XII and send Baylor packing, they're absolute garbage at everything imaginable. Send Utah & Boise to the Pac 10.

GatorMan32
01-04-2010, 11:34 PM
TCU to the Big 12 and Utah and BYU to the new Pac 12 and dumble Baylor on the MWC. There the good teams get to be in real cofnerences and the rest we.. oh well.

Bama_Man
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
baylor has an elite womens basketball team, doubt the big xii wants to lose that

they won a title a few years ago, and have a really talented team this year

Bacon
01-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Baylor is not going anywhere. You guys don't know your Texas Sports/Politics very well.

Storm
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
shows how important these teams are. We went from talking about BSU and TCU to Baylor Womens Basketball.

let them cling to their dreams of being this close to a national championship. Cincy and Hawaii were that close, look what happened to them. Yeah Yeah, Utah over Bama, BSU over Oklahoma. Play those games 9 more times and tell me the outcome. Flukes I tell ya

end discussion.

Bacon
01-05-2010, 12:11 AM
shows how important these teams are. We went from talking about BSU and TCU to Baylor Womens Basketball.

let them cling to their dreams of being this close to a national championship. Cincy and Hawaii were that close, look what happened to them. Yeah Yeah, Utah over Bama, BSU over Oklahoma. Play those games 9 more times and tell me the outcome. Flukes I tell ya

end discussion.

Utah beats 'Bama 9 out fo 10 times? That is frickin' hardcore Storm. Hardcore.

Storm
01-05-2010, 12:30 AM
what? I think you misunderstood what I was saying. flip it around.

georgiaguy31015
01-05-2010, 06:40 AM

end discussion.

Exactly and nobody could have said it better.