Pac-10 this years SEC? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Pac-10 this years SEC?

XPS
12-03-2009, 09:50 PM
How weak is the Pac-10? they, took another hit tonight with Washington losing to Texas Tech....

bleedorange1983
12-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I thought USC would be pretty good. A loss to Loyola Maramount changed my mind. Kinda suprised that Arizona has lost 3 games as well, Sean Miller is a good coach.

Dollar Theater
12-03-2009, 10:44 PM
The Pac 10 is garbage.

boxvic
12-03-2009, 11:04 PM
I thought USC would be pretty good. A loss to Loyola Maramount changed my mind. Kinda suprised that Arizona has lost 3 games as well, Sean Miller is a good coach.

USC is about to lose to Texas too.

Miller is a good coach, but he wasn't left with much. He'll have them back to their normal spot in a few years.

georgiaguy31015
12-03-2009, 11:05 PM
The Pac 10 is garbage.

That sums it up right there.

kentubbybasketball
12-04-2009, 03:57 PM

USC or Zona? USC was decimated by the OJ Mayo stuff, Floyd left, and 6 of their 7 recruits bailed, plus Hackett, Gibson, and DeRozan went to the pros. I knew they would struggle.

Both Washington schools are playing well, although they both lost their last time out. UCLA and Oregon State are hurting the perception more than anything. UCLA is 2-4 with Kansas coming up (yikes). Drew Gordon announced he's transferring. Oregon State can't capitilize on their CBI national title from last year... they lost that tourney at Texas Tech a few weeks back. Not to mention, Oregon has lost to Montana.

Yeah, the Pac 10 is struggling. Klay Thompson has been the player of the year but he'll struggle to get credibility playing in the Pac 10, kinda like Jodie Meeks and Marcus Thornton last year.