Nice choke job by Clemson [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Nice choke job by Clemson

Urb Gruber
12-02-2009, 09:23 PM
WTF was that? Way to blow a 23 point lead at home. If that doesn't spell overrated I don't know what does. :doh:

Dollar Theater
12-02-2009, 09:26 PM
This sports week has been amazing. Carolina beats Clemson in football, Carolina crushes WKU in b-ball, Clemson gags away a game and loses in b-ball. I must've done something awesome in a past life.

AURex
12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't like ACC in football, and I don't like ACC in basketball even more. As an alum of Illinois (after Auburn), I'm always happy to see the Illini beat ACC teams. Almost as happy as when Kentucky beats UNC or Duke. Hoping that happens this coming weekend.

deterp
12-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Rex, you're an alum of UIUC??? Talk to me, boy! The Illini are "homeboys" and a good chunk of my family graduated UIUC.
Clumpson was blowing out Webber & Co when I changed channels. Seeing the score this morning I'm 1) disappointed that Clemmy tossed this game away 2) glad to see Bruce and the kids get the win.

deterp
12-03-2009, 06:25 AM
I"ll tell ya. That game with IU the other night.... IU is going to be a force to reckon with in a couple of years. Creen has 3 frosh starting, a strong bench, somehow ended up with an All-State walk-on (Indiana can be soooo stupid sometimes. An All-Stater had to be a walk-on???), and a rejuvenated fan base. IU gave us one very tough game until nearly the end. Give those young'uns time to build the leg strength to run a full game and we should be seeing some amazing things in Bloomington.
UK might want to start boning up on IU right now! ;)

steelyvan
12-03-2009, 11:20 AM
i believe UK's "youth" will handle IU's "youth" quite handily.
IU is building but maybe slower than some think. Granted, they had fallen so far it is a long journey back.