Michigan State vs UNC ESPN 9:00PM... [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State vs UNC ESPN 9:00PM...

XPS
12-01-2009, 10:33 AM
I want UNC to lose on one hand, so UK can gain on the race to 2000 wins, but, on the other hand, i don't know if a UNC win or loss would be good or bad for UK for the upcoming game....

kentubbybasketball
12-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm of the idea that UK should control it's own destiny. We should beat UNC regardless of how they do against Michigan State.

I'd never root against MSU, unless they are playing Minnesota in the Big 10. Go Izzo! Payback time for both waxings at the hand of UNC last season.

The lack of a great PG may haunt UNC in this game, because MSU should get more quality possessions with Kalin Lucas setting them up. Although, I expect UNC to have the advantage in the post, so they might keep it close (or win) off of offensive boards and putbacks.

SkyAntoine
12-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I want UNC to lose on one hand, so UK can gain on the race to 2000 wins, but, on the other hand, i don't know if a UNC win or loss would be good or bad for UK for the upcoming game....
I hadn't read this and made the same comment in the UK-UNC thread.

As my third most hated team...tonight I'm a Spartan through and through.

GatorMan32
12-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Regardless of how this game turns out, I hope UK beats UNC. Its statement games like that which will get the SEC the respect we need but also have to earn. We can argue once league play starts. Right now its all about the SEC doing well.

deterp
12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Go State!!

Dollar Theater
12-01-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm not a big UNC fan, but I love b-ball crowds like this. The atmosphere is tournament-esque. I keep hoping one day South Carolina can put together a crowd like that for at least one game PBM (Post-BJ McKie).

dnmuga93
12-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Looking like same song, third verse so far

:)