Msu vs ole miss [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Msu vs ole miss

OffThePorch
11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Im looking for an extra ticket to the NOV 28 UM at MSU football game. On the East side if possible.

MSUado
11-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Im looking for an extra ticket to the NOV 28 UM at MSU football game. On the East side if possible.

I've got two. I kind of offered them to my parents first but they didn't seem real interested. They are literally the worst seats in the stadium but they are on the east side.

OffThePorch
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
I've got two. I kind of offered them to my parents first but they didn't seem real interested. They are literally the worst seats in the stadium but they are on the east side.

i have 2 season tickets up high on the east side... 707.. for me & my daughter Erica. she wants to take a friend to the UM game.. so i need at least one ticket on the same side..

how much for 1?.. or for 2?

you can pm me... If your Dad or one somebody still wants to go they could sit next to me & the girls sit in your seats... think about it & let me know.. thanks..

OffThePorch
11-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Thanks ado..!. turned out to be a great day .. could say priceless!

MSUado
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks ado..!. turned out to be a great day .. could say priceless!

My brother said an Ole Miss guy and his son showed up in those seats. My guess is some one either found or stole your daughters tickets and scalped them. Haha. I hope they found somewhere good to sit. Wish I could have been there.