Bama @ UF [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Bama @ UF

UA37
02-18-2009, 07:47 AM
This should be a win for the Gators. Bama will probably come out and play decent for at least 35 minutes. I guess we'll have a chance but Florida will make the plays when it counts. Still, there's a chance at an upset if the Gators don't take this game seriously.

gatormaniac
02-18-2009, 08:21 AM
The Gators will take this game seriously. Question is if they'll make the plays when they count. Play UF close and you'll be rewarded in the end.

UA37
02-18-2009, 08:25 AM
The Gators will take this game seriously. Question is if they'll make the plays when they count. Play UF close and you'll be rewarded in the end.

Well it sounds like a game of two teams that cant finish. UF has obviously done a much better job than Bama tho and this game is at UF. It's really hard to think Bama can beat anyone at this point. UF should win, but i expect it to be somewhat competitive.

OffThePorch
02-18-2009, 08:57 AM
rumor is Missouri's Mike Anderson will be the new BAMA HC > good hire if true.

UA37
02-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Mike Anderson would be a fantastic hire. I think it would be a good time for him to move too. He is losing his three most productive players and his son is a 5th year senior on the team. Mizzou isnt likely to repeat their success next year, so now is as good of time as any to cash in. Mizzou's FB coach is only making 1.8 mill a year. I think we would ofer Anderson something similar to that. It'd be tough for Mizzou to match that. They could, but i'm sold that they would. I think Bama will win out IF it's a bidding war. He may want to stay at Mizzou for other reasons tho.

I still think we'll offer some elite coaches the job first. Perhaps Calipari and Tubby will get a call. If they show any interest, we'll give them a nice offer.

swampmonster
02-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Nice to get a win, didn't know if the skid was going to end. :thumb:

Good game Bama.