Auburn 84 Alabama 66 [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Auburn 84 Alabama 66

MKAU
01-23-2009, 10:29 AM
We struggled a little bit tonight,....so says Auburn coach Nell Fortner. Bring it on Tennessee!

AlienBeans
01-23-2009, 11:30 AM
should be a packed house in auburn sunday afternoon. Tigers enter the game #6/#5 in the country and one of only TWO teams in D1 basketball that is still undefeated...19-0. I wish this game sunday was on tv. Hopefully the lady tigers can keep it going and we can remain undefeated. War Eagle!!

MKAU
01-23-2009, 11:36 AM
should be a packed house in auburn sunday afternoon. Tigers enter the game #6/#5 in the country and one of only TWO teams in D1 basketball that is still undefeated...19-0. I wish this game sunday was on tv. Hopefully the lady tigers can keep it going and we can remain undefeated. War Eagle!!It is on TV.

AlienBeans
01-24-2009, 10:04 PM
It is on TV.

you call CSS tv? lol. Anything that is only statewide isn't considered tv. If I can't watch the game from NW Florida, it isn't on TV...lol. I was going to get it on gameplan to watch it, and dish network says its not available in my area. WTH?? I wish dish network would pick up CSS out of alabama, but do dice as of yet..

MKAU
01-25-2009, 03:22 PM
.....and the route is on.

How often can teams so that when the opponent is Tennessee?