The Can You Win The World Cup Test [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The Can You Win The World Cup Test

2008 National Champions
12-11-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-can-you-win-the-world-cup-test

My result for The Can You Win the World Cup? Test ...
QUARTER-FINALS

You achieved 76% Cup success!

The bitterness of disappointment. Itís no disgrace to be eliminated at this stage of the knock-out phase. You may have been the surprise package or the underdog that had already given the opposition a good run for their money and surprised many during the tournament. But in the end, youíve pitted yourself against an opponent that is just too much stronger than you Ė maybe even the host nation itself? Or perhaps your team was also one of the favourites but was just stopped in its track by an unstoppable side that turned out to be the eventual winners of the tournament.

Both these cases applied to the England side, when they were knocked out by eventual winners Brazil in World Cup 2002 and eliminated by host nation Portugal in Euro 2004.

Anyway, you can bow out of the tournament with your heads held high. Grit, determination and finesse can only get you thus far. Maybe a bit more luck or tactical cunning would have seen you progress further. Take comfort though Ė many other great sides canít clear this hurdle either......

GR8NESS
12-11-2008, 09:33 PM
SEMI-FINALS
You achieved 81% Cup success!

The sheer frustration. Only one step away from the biggest final of your life, youíve finally met your match at the semi-final stage. After battling hard throughout the knock-out stages, you could only be left ruing the missed chances and lamenting the mistakes made during the course of the game. Or were your opponents just plain lucky to escape with the win?

Damn, you were so close to attaining greatness. In the end, you can only wonder what could have been......

dnmuga93
12-12-2008, 01:38 PM
SEMI-FINALS
You achieved 83% Cup success!

The sheer frustration. Only one step away from the biggest final of your life, you’ve finally met your match at the semi-final stage. After battling hard throughout the knock-out stages, you could only be left ruing the missed chances and lamenting the mistakes made during the course of the game. Or were your opponents just plain lucky to escape with the win?

Damn, you were so close to attaining greatness. In the end, you can only wonder what could have been......

fodive
12-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Quarter Finals 73%

As soon as I chose "Condoning Diving" I knew I wouldn't win. Surprised Vinny didn't score 100% by answering "exploit it" like the eye-ties.;)

2008 National Champions
12-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Quarter Finals 73%

As soon as I chose "Condoning Diving" I knew I wouldn't win. Surprised Vinny didn't score 100% by answering "exploit it" like the eye-ties.;)

I did totally. lol Some of my answers contradicted some of my other answers and ti think that did me in, no tactical consistency.

Vandy420
12-15-2008, 08:45 AM
2ND PLACE FINALISTS
You achieved 94% Cup success!

Your result for The Can You Win the World Cup? Test ...

2ND PLACE FINALISTS
You achieved 94% Cup success!

So near yet so far. You were so close to the glittering prize that is the greatest of all in football history Ė yet in the end it may have possibly boiled down to a matter of luck, which you may be sadly lacking. For all your skill, experience and sound judgment, certain events and factors are still beyond your control. Could it be a key player injured or sent off? Or perhaps a crucial refereeing decision that had (controversially?) gone against you? Such things happen in football (and all other sports as well), you can only stay strong and lift your head high.

Regardless of the result, you should give yourself a pat on the back. In any contest, the truly deserving may not always run out as the winners.... Cold words of comfort though....

I was close.

SECgamecock453
12-19-2008, 09:47 PM
SEMI-FINALS
You achieved 83% Cup Success!

The sheer frustration. Only one step away from the biggest final of your life, you've finally met your match at the semi-final stage. After battling hard throughout the knock-out stages, you could only be left ruing the missed chances and lamenting the mistakes made during the course of the game. Or were your opponents just plain lucky to escape with the win?

HunkerDown
12-20-2008, 06:26 AM
66%

SCfan804
12-21-2008, 04:02 PM
SEMI-FINALS
You achieved 81% Cup success!

The sheer frustration. Only one step away from the biggest final of your life, youíve finally met your match at the semi-final stage. After battling hard throughout the knock-out stages, you could only be left ruing the missed chances and lamenting the mistakes made during the course of the game. Or were your opponents just plain lucky to escape with the win?

I scored the same as Brum