The EPL kicks off tomorrow!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

View Full Version : The EPL kicks off tomorrow!!!

08-15-2008, 09:44 PM
All this talk about "I can't wait for football" can finally be put to rest- the REAL futbol, the one that actually involves your feet, kicks off another great season starting tomorrow.

Fixtures this weekend for the "Big Boys"

Arsenal vs West Bromwich
Liverpool vs Sunderland--> Will be aired on Fox Soccer Channel @12:30pm
Tottenham vs Middelsbrough

Chelsea vs Portsmouth
Manchester United vs Newcastle United--> Fox Soccer Channel @11am

GO REDS!!!!!

As a side note, keep an eye on Tottenham this year- they have the talent to push their way into the Big Four, and are close to signing Arshevin of Russia to further bolster their squad.

08-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I knew I'd get a neg rep for throwing the futbol reference out there. Disappointed they didn't sign though.... I know H would have. Pretty sure it's a certain ArKansas fan!

08-15-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll give you positive rep for this thread when I can, but yeah I can't wait man. Hopefully I can stream some games from this website I've used for some time now. Still don't have any soccer channels. Like I've said before, don't really have a favorite team in a real sense of being a fan, but I do follow Liverpool. Maybe I'll pay attention to Tottenham, Arshavin was awesome in this game I saw for Euro 2008. Think it was Russia vs Greece.

08-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I can't believe it, but Fox Sports Southwest is showing Man-U/Newcastle. I'll stay up to watch it.