The EPL kicks off tomorrow!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The EPL kicks off tomorrow!!!

SCfan804
08-15-2008, 09:44 PM
All this talk about "I can't wait for football" can finally be put to rest- the REAL futbol, the one that actually involves your feet, kicks off another great season starting tomorrow.

Fixtures this weekend for the "Big Boys"

Saturday:
Arsenal vs West Bromwich
Liverpool vs Sunderland--> Will be aired on Fox Soccer Channel @12:30pm
Tottenham vs Middelsbrough

Sunday:
Chelsea vs Portsmouth
Manchester United vs Newcastle United--> Fox Soccer Channel @11am

GO REDS!!!!!

As a side note, keep an eye on Tottenham this year- they have the talent to push their way into the Big Four, and are close to signing Arshevin of Russia to further bolster their squad.

SCfan804
08-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I knew I'd get a neg rep for throwing the futbol reference out there. Disappointed they didn't sign though.... I know H would have. Pretty sure it's a certain ArKansas fan!

SECgamecock453
08-15-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll give you positive rep for this thread when I can, but yeah I can't wait man. Hopefully I can stream some games from this website I've used for some time now. Still don't have any soccer channels. Like I've said before, don't really have a favorite team in a real sense of being a fan, but I do follow Liverpool. Maybe I'll pay attention to Tottenham, Arshavin was awesome in this game I saw for Euro 2008. Think it was Russia vs Greece.

REBEL5 AC
08-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I can't believe it, but Fox Sports Southwest is showing Man-U/Newcastle. I'll stay up to watch it.