Futbol Overload Today! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Futbol Overload Today!

SCfan804
06-22-2008, 01:19 PM
We have the obvious titanic clash between Spain and Italy @2:45, the US resumes it's world Cup qualifying campaign against Barbados @3 on ESPN-Soccer...errr..Classic, and then on top of that I'll be keeping an eye on DC United at... yep... 3pm.

I'm torn- I know Italy and Spain will be the best game, but it's so hard for me to not watch when the National Team is playing- even though I know we mopped the floor with these guys last week and will do so again today.

Good problem to have though. For the "soccer iz GAY!!!" crowd (yes, despite your disdain for The Beautiful Game, I know you're still here reading this), I've browsed the TV listings and you guys can choose between some LPGA action on ESPN2 or a replay of the Browns vs the Bills on NFL Network. Enjoy that!

fodive
06-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't get ESPN3 (classic) here so that makes my choice much easier. I expect it to be another rickroll but I'll prob run it on my laptop and watch the azzurri on the big screen in the living room.

I love summer.

SECgamecock453
06-22-2008, 03:02 PM
We have the obvious titanic clash between Spain and Italy @2:45, the US resumes it's world Cup qualifying campaign against Barbados @3 on ESPN-Soccer...errr..Classic, and then on top of that I'll be keeping an eye on DC United at... yep... 3pm.

I'm torn- I know Italy and Spain will be the best game, but it's so hard for me to not watch when the National Team is playing- even though I know we mopped the floor with these guys last week and will do so again today.

Good problem to have though. For the "soccer iz GAY!!!" crowd (yes, despite your disdain for The Beautiful Game, I know you're still here reading this), I've browsed the TV listings and you guys can choose between some LPGA action on ESPN2 or a replay of the Browns vs the Bills on NFL Network. Enjoy that!

Lmao @ the end of that post. Yeah man I've been watching Italy vs Spain...I don't get ESPN Classic either but apparently we're only beating Barbados 1-0...not like it really matters. :cheers:

SCfan804
06-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah I'm DVR'ing the US game and flipping back and forth. Only 1-0, but we've dominated as usual. Adu sent a beautiful thru-ball on our one goal.