Big Day Tomorrow [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Big Day Tomorrow

bamaphan
03-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Liverpool travels to Manchester and Arsenal goes to Chelsea.

I only wish both games were on FSC. Arsenal needs a win to keep pace with Man U due to their inability to get anything more than a draw over the last four matches in the EPL.

SCfan804
03-22-2008, 08:26 PM
I've discovered that FSC usually only covers teams towards the bottom of the EPL. Whenever I get a ManU or Arsenal game, they're playing some scrub. I feel like every week it's some combination of Fulham/Reading/Wigan/Newcastle.

bamaphan
03-22-2008, 10:36 PM
that is one thing I have failed to discover FSC is the programming decisions with regards to matches each week. If I was programming the station I would broadcast every Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool game to maximize my ratings. Fulham gets brodcast often due to the number of Americans on the roster but that second half today against Newcastle was just painful to watch. Here is the schedule (http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/onfsc) maybe it is a contractual thing with regards to how much each team has to be brodcast.

SCfan804
03-23-2008, 09:01 AM
I would assume the contractual thing as well. There isn't any other possible excuse for not showing ManU/Arsenal awhile back.

bamaphan
03-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Man U sewed up the premiership this weekend. I just hope Fulham avoids relegation and Arsenal wins the Champions League both are not very likely though.