Chris Singleton is a Nole [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Chris Singleton is a Nole

Rocky@theTop
11-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Looks like Pearl didn't loose to Billy G

XPS
11-14-2007, 03:48 PM
No surprise here Rocky. I guess the best friend signing sealed the deal. But it still makes me wonder why any player would choose F$U over a bigtime program like UK or a up and coming program like Tenn considering the program hasn't sniffed the ncaa tourny since 1998...

Rocky@theTop
11-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Something fishy is going on in Tally.

XPS
11-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Something fishy is going on in Tally.

I agree and I'm not just saying that because he didn't chose UK..

F250MustangGuy
11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Maybe the dude just wants to be an immediate starter and have the spotlight on him.

If players are any good now, they dont want to split time, they want to play, take all the shots and leave for the draft

XPS
11-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Maybe the dude just wants to be an immediate starter and have the spotlight on him.

If players are any good now, they dont want to split time, they want to play, take all the shots and leave for the draft

He went to the wrong school if he wanted the spotlight and he would have got plenty of PT at UK or Tenn..

GatorMan32
11-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Hamilton cheated at Miami. I am sure he is cheating in Tally too. But don't worry, we will pimp slap FSU around for the next 4 years and teach Singleton the err of his ways.

XPS
11-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Hamilton cheated at Miami. I am sure he is cheating in Tally too. But don't worry, we will pimp slap FSU around for the next 4 years and teach Singleton the err of his ways.

:cheers:

kentubbybasketball
11-14-2007, 04:17 PM

He would get slapped by UF if he came to Kentucky too though likely.

Anyway, congratulations to Florida State. I like Leonard Hamilton a lot, as he did a good job at Kentucky while he was here. Best of luck to Singleton there. Kentucky will recover from this. Expect to hear a whole new tier of names at the power forward spot for Kentucky, because we've lost out on our A and B guys now. The more things change the more they stay the same.

There's no evidence that Hamilton cheated either. Let's just shake hands and say "good job" Florida State.

georgiaguy31015
11-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree and I'm not just saying that because he didn't chose UK..

Just curious, what do you think is going on at FSU?